Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, Evergreen said:

Top 3 albums of 2023 (so far) according to BOZ:

Kali Uchis > Caroline Polachek > Lana

Both albums will be released before DYKTTATUO so it will be interesting to compare them. :wub:

yEKhaTX.gif

Coming to this thread every fucking day, over and over again despite the dryness and the madness, and for what? Seeing DYKTTATUOB listed third?

Lana, please, drop something, anything, I can't take this anymore :kum:

1 hour ago, Evergreen said:

Top 3 albums of 2023 (so far) according to BOZ:

Kali Uchis > Caroline Polachek > Lana

Both albums will be released before DYKTTATUO so it will be interesting to compare them. :wub:

So it's the other way around? Got it!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I feel like we can guess the soundscape & theme of the next album based on at least one song from the previous album. To be more precise, the very last song she records for each album or the one that sounds a little different from other songs are what she stretches into the next album. From example, I believe "Change" from LFL led her to explore the sound and its theme further in NFR. I'd say the same about "White Dress" leading into BB which she had lot to say about her past. So my guess from BB is BBS & Arcadia. 

3 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

I feel like we can guess the soundscape & theme of the next album based on at least one song from the previous album. To be more precise, the very last song she records for each album or the one that sounds a little different from other songs are what she stretches into the next album. From example, I believe "Change" from LFL led her to explore the sound and its theme further in NFR. I'd say the same about "White Dress" leading into BB which she had lot to say about her past. So my guess from BB is BBS & Arcadia. 

I definitely don't see a particular pattern, but I think the outro to Get Free predicted Norman more than Change. White Dress for the new Blue Banisters tracks. Black Bathing Suit for Ocean Blvd imo

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

On 1/23/2023 at 5:52 PM, The Grants said:

I was listening to the Buddy’s Rendezvous EP and god… FJM has a gorgeous voice…

you cant spell FJM without FATHER

i love Abel but imagine lfl demo 1 with FJM on feat??? heaven

17 minutes ago, The Grants said:

I was listening to the Buddy’s Rendezvous EP and god… FJM has a gorgeous voice…

you cant spell FJM without FATHER

Please stand on the shoulders of my grandfather…

Just now, paris texas said:

ouihaw

I’m dead:thumb:

1 hour ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Thanx for the discussion - it inspires me! Has this been touched on? The last few posts guessing the soundscape and the theme inspired me . . . so came across the album cover for the Natalie Wood Roert Redford film, This Property is Condemned, based on a Tennessee Williams play. The movie garnered Natalie Wood a golden globes nomination for best actress.

abb0eef913120329e0ff27add1a8d7fb.jpg

This is credit to Jsaylol on Reddit

Then I had to look up, Natalie's sister is Lana Wood. Lana drew inspo from actress Lana Wood, I believe. sister-of-actress-natalie-wood-lana-wood

So here you go - here is the song from This Property is Condemned that the film is noted for: Wish Me a Rainbow, in tribute form to the movie:

Thanx for keeping up the discussion! I drop by every few days. Sorry if it was mentioned, because I can't read all the 1000 posts of this thread, tho I would if I had more time!

1 hour ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Let me do the short answer. Will the soundscape relate to Wish Me a Rainbow from the film This Property is Condemned?

2 minutes ago, paris texas said:

after some thought, i'm getting plane vibes for the vehicle

i know that we all said that chemtrails would get the plane and then we didn't, so the vibes are not totally unfounded

Omg I can't believe we all collectively thought that :deadbanana: I'll say it again, Chemtrails pre-release thread was LanaBoards' peak

Posted on ATRL, can't tell if the user is trolling or not :crai::

NEW INFO

- The Grants is Bollywood inspired

- Sweet features a Harp 

- Kintsugi sounds like Cocoon by Bjork 

- GPSOTSOMFWHDF has water sounds in the background and you can hear the voice of an old man talking at times.

- Peppers is Freak 2.0