Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Jaeden xx said:

Yg4FuN1.gif

so do we just wait for something to happen or like...

at this point that's kind of our only option

i'm 80% sure lana is punishing us and we deserve it after what happened with kintsugi

Yg4FuN1.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

It’s Taco Truck EX VB

i refuse to elaborate .

No it's Taco Truck

The x VB are silent

I remember that BoZ said Lana's team is upset that so much information about the album has been leaked

Maybe we really won't be getting anything until March 24th

Yg4FuN1.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 hours ago, Fingertips said:

2.14.23 post

damn none of us got dates, huh? 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

5 hours ago, Fingertips said:

I remember that BoZ said Lana's team is upset that so much information about the album has been leaked

Maybe we really won't be getting anything until March 24th

Yg4FuN1.gif

Lol what were they expecting? :lmao: I’ll say this again, not that I ever believed it would happen, but if they wanted the album to remain a surprise, it needed to be out on streaming like in December, with preorders for the physicals.
They know it leaked, and I’m actually surprised it hasn’t circulated more than that, tbh. 

18 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Lol what were they expecting? :lmao: I’ll say this again, not that I ever believed it would happen, but if they wanted the album to remain a surprise, it needed to be out on streaming like in December, with preorders for the physicals.
They know it leaked, and I’m actually surprised it hasn’t circulated more than that, tbh. 

I also don't even think that much information was shared about it anyway, like its not as if songs were leaked or anything and before Lana herself shared the tracklist we still didn't have like any of the song titles :bebe:

The most info was shared about Kintsugi, but I agree like if she was that upset about info like that being shared she could've solved it by releasing Kintsugi as a single or something or not delaying the album :whatever2:

This thread RN 

we’ve never had an era with worse insiders-

like give a description-some of them have already stated the label do not give a sh*t so spill the info

wait @Fingertips Boz wasn’t saying too long ago that he was just choosing not to say more? Which is it then? Lol

28 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

look i'm just gonna say it dont @ me but i hope the album leaks soon:true:

I'm just gonna say it too I think there's something wrong w you if you can see Lana in that vid after getting robbed almost in tears looking so defeated pleading with people to not listen to the leaks and still be hoping that it leaks. I'm gonna be fine dining on the 24th on my 16-course gourmet LDR9 as the chef intended, while many people are writhing in their own saliva on the kitchen floor right now waiting for 96kbps crumbs of LDR9 to fall on the floor and give them E.Coli, tapeworm AND covid

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

I'm just gonna say it too I think there's something wrong w you if you can see Lana in that vid after getting robbed almost in tears looking so defeated pleading with people to not listen to the leaks and still be hoping that it leaks. I'm gonna be fine dining on the 24th on my 16-course gourmet LDR9 as the chef intended, while many people are writhing in their own saliva on the kitchen floor right now waiting for 96kbps crumbs of LDR9 to fall on the floor and give them E.Coli, tapeworm AND covid

not the tapeworm

25 minutes ago, Jimtheman said:

When do the song previews go live on Apple Music? Didn’t we get snippets that way once in a previous era 

idk about apple music but nfr snippets leaked early from another platform

1 hour ago, Jimtheman said:

When do the song previews go live on Apple Music? Didn’t we get snippets that way once in a previous era 

I don't think every album has those tho :um2:

I remember LFL having snippets from every song 1 or 2 weeks before but I'm not sure if they came from Apple Music/iTunes or a random page :hide:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't think every album has those tho :um2:

I remember LFL having snippets from every song 1 or 2 weeks before but I'm not sure if they came from Apple Music/iTunes or a random page :hide:

1 hour ago, Jimtheman said:

Apple Music doesn’t have previews / snippets. ITunes does, but not very much in advance (if ever). ITunes does display song lengths though of coming songs. The 30-second previews we had in passed eras was from some smaller sites offering streaming / buying options.