Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

On 1/24/2023 at 2:10 PM, palemoonbaby said:

kinda off-topic with tour talk but do you have already planned routine at 24.03? cause i have even if it’s 2 month gap:wub:

I plan on ignoring everything else and vibing to this record.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

kinda off-topic with tour talk but do you have already planned routine at 24.03? cause i have even if it’s 2 month gap:wub:

I’m gonna request that day off, go to the beach (hopefully it’s sunny) and have a boozy picnic. We’ll try to find a taco truck after :true:

sgopYhV.gif

14 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

nothing too special- i just got that day off work & my sister will prob play hooky from school:gasp:  we'll listen the first time together, from track 1-16 in order & then probably throw around ideas about the songs (i’m sure with how wordy they are, there will be a loooooot to discuss) after that, replay the ones we love most, come on LB for a bit obviously!

we have contemplated baking some cupcakes or something to celebrate too.. if any of my vinyls deliver on release day that would be beautiful & i’d def spin one but i think that’s unlikely :um2: in the evening once my bf is done work i’m gonna make him listen to it in full with me & give his opinions:smile:he doesn’t have a choice

at 24.03 i'm gonna wake up at 7AM, eat fast breakfast, fast skincare and morning toilet. i'm gonna give my cat meat chopped day earlier. after that i'll take paprika pringles bought day earlier and turn on pc. then click play album at spotify:wub:

and ofc mute phone

with my time zone albums are usually released at 9 pm or 12 am so i don’t have to take a day off or do anything special. i usually just lay in my bed listening to it then go on social media/forums to see everyone’s opinions. it’s always pretty chill and fun, although one day i want to drive around aimlessly while listening to a newly released album 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

3 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

don’t lana’s albums usually release local time? bb was released at midnight for me

Lana's albums have always released 12am est for me 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

With new Lana albums I always find a quiet place to sit by the water and smoke a little joint and ascend :legend:Then I'll go home and listen again on my speakers and obsess over every detail.

wait do y’all not listen to the album as soon as it’s released? i thought you guys were taking days off and stuff because it was released in the morning for you. i would have no ability to wait to do anything fancy, i’d need to listen to it asap in my dark room 😭 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 hour ago, cherrytropico said:

wait do y’all not listen to the album as soon as it’s released? i thought you guys were taking days off and stuff because it was released in the morning for you. i would have no ability to wait to do anything fancy, i’d need to listen to it asap in my dark room 😭 

if it comes out at midnight ill def listen to it then, im just unsure atm what her plan is for release (but i want the day off regardless to listen, be online & chat about it:silly:)

but id probably listen to it even sooner cause if it drops at midnight in every country, wouldnt New Zealand have it like half a day before most of us?

ngl when NFR dropped I got a vpn app just to do that :bebe:

I think I'll try to take off work on release day and maybe even plan a weekend vacation lol ideally I would go to a beach and listen to the album but the nearest beach is still very far so I might go to a lake instead 

Definitely gonna have candy necklaces, fishtail braids, tacos, and peppers too :true:

36 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

did yall hear about the album review we’re getting this thursday

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnwv20gIypn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I really hope this is something and not just a quick profile partially lifted from Wikipedia, that includes a quote or two about the album from her typewritten announcement letter. The rest of their articles don't give me hope, but they seem to be hyping this up and after the initial album tease on Hola TV, I'll believe anything.

I wonder if this might be the first album in Lana's career where the tracks on the second half of the record outshine the tracks on the first half in terms of streaming numbers #JusticeForBartender #JusticeForChange #JusticeForHeroin #JusticeForTheBlackestDay :candy:

People don't have attention spans and check out, so I don't have high expectations :eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Also I'm definitely gonna listen to the album the moment it gets released, usually at midnight I think :smile:

Just now, Morningcrow said:

I really hope this is something and not just a quick profile partially lifted from Wikipedia, that includes a quote or two about the album from her typewritten announcement letter. The rest of their articles don't give me hope, but they seem to be hyping this up and after initial album tease on Hola TV, I'll believe anything.

I'm hoping so too...this is the only thing they've made a magazine cover for so I think there's a chance it will be a bit more than their other articles

11 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I wonder if this might be the first album in Lana's career where the tracks on the second half of the record outshine the tracks on the first half in terms of streaming numbers #JusticeForBartender #JusticeForChange #JusticeForHeroin #JusticeForTheBlackestDay :candy:

People don't have attention spans and check out, so I don't have high expectations :eartha2:

the locas for SURE will eat up taco truck x vb

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

the locas for SURE will eat up taco truck x vb

Peppers will go viral on TikTok, so poor Fishtail might be the Nectar of the Gods/Bartender of DYKTTATUOB :xcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.