Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 hours ago, burthday kake said:

Lana commented this under that @/empireoflounge ‘s IG post about them doing an article on the albumECAF9406-AC66-4-DD7-9-BCC-5969-B7-E37338

I think this means that they're gonna reveal a lot of new information about the album 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

oh my god I haven't been on here for a couple of weeks bc I couldn't access my account and im so sorry to be that girl but did I miss anything?? :excited: gonna have a read back now but in case anyone has a quick summary ready to go id rly appreciate it!! <3

edit: PPL ARE TALKING ABOUT A TOUR?????? :lange:

Edited by daphnedinkley

Wq9zHLl.jpg

17 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

oh my god I haven't been on here for a couple of weeks bc I couldn't access my account and im so sorry to be that girl but did I miss anything?? :excited: gonna have a read back now but in case anyone has a quick summary ready to go id rly appreciate it!! <3

Don't get your hopes up :icant: she was semi-confirmed for a Brazil festival in May (?) by a reliable journalist but I don't think she's touring the world

There's also a magazine coming out tomorrow but we don't really know what's that about cause it's a rather small Italian publication and Lana also posted a confusing comment under it :hide:

Edited by Venice Peach
It's confirmed!!

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

She’s doing a festival in Brazil :party:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

16 hours ago, fishtails said:

Also I'm definitely gonna listen to the album the moment it gets released, usually at midnight I think :smile:

Me too bestie, i finish work that day at approximately 1600 hours which means i have a solid 8 hours to get myself drunk and as high as possible before midnight!

mariah.gif?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&r

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Don't get your hopes up :icant: she was semi-confirmed for a Brazil festival in May (?) by a reliable journalist but I don't think she's touring the world

There's also a magazine coming out tomorrow but we don't really know what's that about cause it's a rather small Italian publication and Lana also posted a confusing comment under it :hide:

9 minutes ago, fine china said:

She’s doing a festival in Brazil :party:

OOOOOH :oh: this is awesome news thank u both!! <3 I guess even if she doesn't tour, we'll hopefully get some cool footage from the festival in Brazil and potentially a new setlist!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Still trying to decipher if she's actually surprised about the article cause she didn't talk to them/send stuff or if she's hyping it up cause she spilled exciting things :thumb3:

literally :toofunny: shes always so vague about everything

19 minutes ago, bluebanist said:

when is this article/magazine out?

I wanna say two days but I might be wrong :whatever2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 hour ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I think this means that they're gonna reveal a lot of new information about the album 

meh.. I doubt it, and anyway a lot of info has been leaked already 

4 hours ago, burthday kake said:

i just woke up so sorry if someone already shared this but Lana commented this under that @/empireoflounge ‘s IG post about them doing an article on the albumECAF9406-AC66-4-DD7-9-BCC-5969-B7-E37338

Either they're freaking out and in her DMs right now begging for a quote, or they're spilling tomorrow!! default_ohmy

16 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

literally :toofunny: shes always so vague about everything

Kinda dig it in that situation (it’s mysterious… and I read that she’ll say something about the album. We’ll see if it’s something groundbreaking but I doubt it, with all the info we have from insiders) but kinda hate it when it comes to album delays or release dates 

us not knowing what this magazine article is about / if its even official / if it’s even real is giving me flashbacks to when we got that fake article that said chemtrails was reminiscent of kate bush’s the dreaming 😭

giphy.gif