Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, margaret soty said:

when the article to be published in the magazine is a review of the album.

:oprah3:

which a description and opinion on each on of the tracks :oprah3:

and also for giving me Margaret

When we finally discover wtf Peppers, Fishtail, and Candy Necklace sound like :candy:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I rly wanna know more about the whole Jung thing. Personally, I love jungian concepts and I study personality, so I wonder how Lana is going to incorporate his work into her songs.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

8 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

when the article to be published in the magazine is a review of the album.

:oprah3:

when it’s just an official announcement of the second album delay she hasn’t even announced yet :tommy:

when the article is an announcement for her 10th album “death never came” coming out this year :illumilana2:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

when the article is an announcement for her 10th album “death never came” coming out this year :illumilana2:

title track is Death Never Came x BTD

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

3 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

speaking of which, is there evidence for the double album theory? miss lana works fast and it wouldn’t be out of the question for her to release another album this year like she did with COCC & BB.

she released COCC in march and BB in october so….DNC is coming this autumn :party:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Not to be delusional or anything but imagine the gag if she did an interview like the one we had for UV, when she broke down the album track by track, before the album.

Imagine if she said something vague about each track, we would have speculation for weeks :deadbanana:

Just now, honeymoonwhore said:

Not to be delusional or anything but imagine the gag if she did an interview like the one we had for UV, when she broke down the album track by track, before the album.

Imagine if she said something vague about each track, we would have speculation for weeks :deadbanana:

the caption of the post by the magazine says "Don't miss the article on Lana Del Reys new album [...]". If it was an interview I think it would say "with Lana Del Rey, on her new album".

2 minutes ago, Blossom said:

the caption of the post by the magazine says "Don't miss the article on Lana Del Reys new album [...]". If it was an interview I think it would say "with Lana Del Rey, on her new album".

Yeah, but what if she goes on a little interview tour on the radio and stuff?

Spoiler

Clown-makeup GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Wait a damn minute. I’m sure it’s been said in here but not sure what to gauge from Lana commenting:

”Oh my. What will be said!” 

on the magazine post… :$ I can’t tell if she’s trolling in a “well you wouldn’t even know anything new so wtf are you doing pretending to” kind of way or in a genuine teasing way because she’s excited. I’m guessing the former unfortunately.