Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I can't post a picture cause google ads wouldn't like it :creepna2:

OMGGGG I already know it's a serve :creepna2: I hope she'll drop DNC just for you!!!!!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, nectarofthegodss said:

I think Candy Necklace and the Jon Batiste interlude will flow into each other just list burt norton-religion-salvatore did on Honeymoon, so that explains Candy Necklace being that much surrounded by interludes and both feature Jon on them.

If it turns out to be true, thank gawd they're on the same vinyl and not split up on two sides á la Honeymoon. :deadbanana:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I'm really excited to hear Peppers, i think it's the slutty song..

HOLD ON

CHERRY

CINNAMON GIRL

PEPPERS

:wowcry:

lana is such a mastermind... shes giving us a recipe for something delicious someone write this down

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I feel like this record is really going to be the one that’s post-QFTC. Blue Banisters definitely touched on it in some ways, but I feel that this one is going to lean all the way into every theme she discussed (karmic lineage, sexual liberation, and fragility).

Ah nothing says sexual liberation like a taco truck 

Spoiler

I agree tho 

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Okay just got home from dinner and now time to catch up :trisha:

but based on some of the recent nonsense posts I’m seeing I have a feeling it’s gonna take awhile…

Still reeling over the fact that she made that IG post w her tits out at the exact moment the waitress arrived with my salad while I’m also running on no sleep.. this all feels like a fever dream x

right-in-front-of-my-salad-upset.gif

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

When Paris, Texas samples this audio from the movie

i just realized the tweet in your signature mentions tacos

how long did you know

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

She probably found out today that the album has been delayed to March 24th and the databases haven't even been updated yet, so she flew into an unhinged rage to get ahead of the announcement

Why can’t she ever have a normal release date like most artists? So many fake dates…like the last time she had a normal release date was for Honeymoon way back when. I guess I just don’t understand. I will still listen regardless 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Just now, maysparkle said:

Why can’t she ever have a normal release date like most artists? like the last time she had a normal release date was for Honeymoon way back when. I guess I just don’t understand. I will still listen regardless 

she's not like the other girls :noparty:

taco truck is about her character venice bitch being a prostitute for some money to get out of venice and move to california to be a freak... HER MINDDDD

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Just now, maysparkle said:

Why can’t she ever have a normal release date like most artists? like the last time she had a normal release date was for Honeymoon way back when. I guess I just don’t understand. I will still listen regardless 

I can't wait for the day that she breaks from Interscope and has the freedom to just put out records non-stop digitally. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.