Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I never manifested a cover but if she actually ends up have this in the final tracklist, i dont really mind this is so beautiful and i can imagine her voice singing this :cryney2:

neko case's cover of this song is SO gorgeous; don't think we're getting one from lana (unless american standards ever sees the light of day) but cool how many of my favs adore this song

aOaIzH2.gif

I have a theory that she has some kind of minimum MVs clause in her contract (probably 3 and that's why we got 2 Arcadia videos :thumb3:).

I still think we'll get some visuals next year with the next single. Maybe the title track was more like a "gift" to not announce just the preorder and disappear :um2: like a buzz single to start building up the hype. 

Or maybe we'll just get a short film (NFR style) with the album release and that's it but I wouldn't complain :creepna:

giphy.gif

I think the video was probably on her camcorder that was stolen, so I think this single will just be a buzz release for the album. She probably has something up her sleeves in terms of visuals for the "lead" single in a month or so

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I mean, the BB video came out months after the song itself- so I wouldn't lose hope just yet

I'm really interested in the visuals we're getting this era in general, since the ones we've gotten so far are all amazing!!

2 hours ago, Summerain said:

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvrd has now surpassed 10 million streams!! Tomorrow it will surpass For free in one week omg

FDJSHKAASHJJ

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

I think we should stop looking for the tracklist, let's just wait for Lana to announce it officially in due time, maybe she will have something ready for that. So, let's not ruin her plans.

STAMPEDE (the duets album) - coming soon

TN8Axi7.png

This morning, I’m having a big hunch that DNC will be on the album and will be the second single :true:

Neil’s comment, about the album sounding like 🌊 and all the visuals for the vinyls. I know the song with the long-ass acronym has a maritime theme, but it can’t be just one song. 

Just now, Rico25 said:

Fitzgerald Doomed Junior High Ketamine Amasses All School High Junior Junkies :trisha:

omg boarding school 2.0 is coming  WE WON :trisha: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

The fact that we don’t have a MV for the time track kinda makes me believe it was homemade video she lost in the theft :cryney2:

but if the « lead single » is a big-budget one, the director will have a copy of it for sure :true: