Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

im so skeptic about this article, i looked their ig and it has only 1k of followers, (yersterday, because i checked rn and now they have 6k of lana stans!) they don't have the ''verification seal'' and also they NEVER DID a review of someone like lana, she's the first. My only guess is : lana sent to them specifically, because they are from venice, italy, the exact place she was last year, maybe they met each other and the guy from this magazine said ''hey lana i have a small magazine!" or something like that. Which upsets me a little bit because i wanted to have a tease of the critics reception for the album  but this man problably will be biased.

I think they must have a connection to ben or ed so its a personal favour 

Just now, wild caged animal said:

probably not for Lana because a hairstylist would start clout chasing a week before:prettyhurts:

i mean sheridan, her hairstylist besides anna cofone, did post a tb pic of lana on monday...

4 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

The way I’m zooming in on the signs trying to figure out where this is :candy:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

5 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

im so skeptic about this article, i looked their ig and it has only 1k of followers, (yersterday, because i checked rn and now they have 6k of lana stans!) they don't have the ''verification seal'' and also they NEVER DID a review of someone like lana, she's the first. My only guess is : lana sent to them specifically, because they are from venice, italy, the exact place she was last year, maybe they met each other and the guy from this magazine said ''hey lana i have a small magazine!" or something like that. Which upsets me a little bit because i wanted to have a tease of the critics reception for the album  but this man problably will be biased.

What’s their insta ?

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

17 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

Omg not it being at a DEL Taco… that’s so funny. Like a decade ago, some of my friends would call me Elle Del Taco since I was a Lana stan, but I never even tried Del Taco until last year x

Spoiler

Also funny story, if you all remember my drunk status updates from last Thursday, I was craving the Impossible Guac Burrito from Del Taco while still at the club at 1:30am, so my friend tried to Uber us there but she ended up Ubering us to a CLOSED Taco Mac. She also threw up in that Uber. Then we had to wait outside this random closed Taco Mac while my friend drunkenly shouted obscenities at their security cameras for being closed until another Uber came and took us to Waffle House, in which my friend threw up in that Uber too. Then once we got to the WaHo, she passed out in the booth. Rough night xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Omg not it being at a DEL Taco… that’s so funny. Like a decade ago, some of my friends would call me Elle Del Taco since I was a Lana stan, but I never even tried Del Taco until last year x

Hide contents

Also funny story, if you all remember my drunk status updates from last Thursday, I was craving the Impossible Guac Burrito from Del Taco while still at the club at 1:30am, so my friend tried to Uber us there but she ended up Ubering us to a CLOSED Taco Mac. She also threw up in that Uber. Then we had to wait outside this random closed Taco Mac while my friend shouted at their security cameras for being closed until another Uber came and took us to Waffle House, in which my friend threw up in that Uber too. Then once we got to the WaHo, she passed out in the booth. Rough night xx

oh my god that sounds like a damn movie :omfg:

3 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

probably not for Lana because a hairstylist would start clout chasing a week before:prettyhurts:

:dua:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It has to be for Lana because what else does that Jen woman even do besides follow her around

Whether we're getting it anytime soon is another story

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

Hide contents

Also funny story, if you all remember my drunk status updates from last Thursday, I was craving the Impossible Guac Burrito from Del Taco while still at the club at 1:30am, so my friend tried to Uber us there but she ended up Ubering us to a CLOSED Taco Mac. She also threw up in that Uber. Then we had to wait outside this random closed Taco Mac while my friend shouted obscenities at their security cameras for being closed until another Uber came and took us to Waffle House, in which my friend threw up in that Uber too. Then once we got to the WaHo, she passed out in the booth. Rough night xx

Me absorbing this information like :lolliney:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, Fingertips said:

It has to be for Lana because what else does that Jen woman even do besides follow her around

PLS and the person saying chuck might just be doing her job... her job is being Lana's sister <3 

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

like those people don’t have jobs or anything going on in their life besides lana + lana follows the guy she tagged, he’s friends with chuck, is a furniture and set designer, and posted about the album so he’s clearly involved, it’s 100% related to lana :clapback: