Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, drugsdesire said:

when the mv drops on valentines day and i finally get a bday present from lana :trisha: (before yall come for me yes im delulu and yes im manifesting)

when she releases a double single heart shaped vinyl but designed as a broken heart to be an antithesis of the lfl heart shaped vinyl on valentines day  :trisha: :trisha: :trisha: 

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

omg is a rollout about to happen and by that I mean lana is going to release the next single with a music video and then we're getting that prerecorded performance from the set Blake and Byron were on.....MANIFESTING :bebe:

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

It has to be for Lana because what else does that Jen woman even do besides follow her around

Whether we're getting it anytime soon is another story

also this had me cackling out loud :gurl:

faSE.gif

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

It has to be for Lana because what else does that Jen woman even do besides follow her around

I think music videos take around 4 weeks to be ready for release (this was discussed during the COCC teaser if I’m not wrong)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Just now, lanasbottom said:

like those people don’t have jobs or anything going on in their life besides lana + lana follows the guy she tagged, he’s friends with chuck and posted about the album so he’s clearly involved, it’s 100% related to lana :clapback:

lanas friends have my dream job tbh 

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

so random but stalked Jen and she worked for Kris Jenner for like 4 years...  strange

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

like those people don’t have jobs or anything going on in their life besides lana + lana follows the guy she tagged, he’s friends with chuck and posted about the album so he’s clearly involved, it’s 100% related to lana :clapback:

baby that guy is chuck's hubby and baby daddy

the fact that it doesn't mean that we'll get a video at all :toofunny: like she always shoots something and it edn up being scraped. Rest in peace original BB, West Coast, TJF or UV (used latter as Freak) music videos

9 minutes ago, Blossom said:

does anyone know if the "Hearts" sign a real sign or if they put it there?

12 minutes ago, fine china said:

The way I’m zooming in on the signs trying to figure out where this is :candy:

It’s for Heart’s Coffee Shop. That and the Del Taco & Yummy Doughnuts are all on the same strip in Van Nuys, CA -

2-CCAB5-B3-AA6-C-4-ED9-94-F6-1-EB89873-A302 CF68-A3-F0-10-EE-4-E86-9315-63-CB7740-A35-A

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, ysemite said:

that would be a gag

im already brainstorming. The vinyl could be a broken heart design but with some golden stripes to feel like it was glued together with gold and then the single is KINTSUGI

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 minute ago, bluedealer said:

the fact that it doesn't mean that we'll get a video at all :toofunny: like she always shoots something and it edn up being scraped. Rest in peace original BB, West Coast, TJF or UV (used latter as Freak) music videos

I really want The Grants and Taco truck x VB to get a music video :defeated:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, GrenadineGrass said:

im already brainstorming. The vinyl could be a broken heart design but with some golden striped to feel like it was glued together with gold and then the single is KINTSUGI

A COLLAPSE 

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

It’s for Heart’s Coffee Shop. That and the Del Taco & Yummy Doughnuts are all on the same strip in Van Nuys, CA -

2-CCAB5-B3-AA6-C-4-ED9-94-F6-1-EB89873-A302 CF68-A3-F0-10-EE-4-E86-9315-63-CB7740-A35-A

Yup a NFR-HIAB-Bartender trilogy is coming with Sweet - Candy Necklace - Taco Truck x VB :beyonce:

maybe even an album trailer :beyonce:

:bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, burthday kake said:

Did you know that there’s a Del Taco at 7555 Balboa Blvd 

that leads to the DYTTATUOB album trailer featuring Jennie and Nikki Lane?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

11 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

Let’s hope she doesn’t put whoever her current bf is in it so that it doesn’t get scrapped. 

17 minutes ago, Elle said:

How did you figure this out queen :defeated:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over