Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

When Paris, Texas uses this audio/quote from the movie like a Carnival of Souls 13 Beaches moment

Oh I would have a meltdown in the best way possible

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

Ah nothing says sexual liberation like a taco truck 

Reveal hidden contents

I agree tho 

the taco emoji is used to represent vaginas soooo

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Taco truck is giving me hot summer nights in LA :wowcry: wearing flip flops, the sun is setting and the sky is orange :oprah2: cars are zooming by and it’s rush hour but you and your soul mate are relaxing on the curb and people watching and enjoying somewhat overpriced carne asada tacos with salsa verde and a horchata in a styrofoam cup :pray2: the air is warm so you take your flip flops off for a bit and let your feet dry after a day at the beach :crying4: life is good 

sgopYhV.gif

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

i just realized the tweet in your signature mentions tacos

how long did you know

I'm actually Ben sorry you had to find out this way 🚀

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Crimson and Clover said:

Taco truck is giving me hot summer nights in LA :wowcry: wearing flip flops, the sun is setting and the sky is orange :oprah2: cars are zooming by and it’s rush hour but you and your soul mate are relaxing on the curb and people watching and enjoying somewhat overpriced carne asada tacos with salsa verde and a horchata in a styrofoam cup :pray2: the air is warm so you take your flip flops off for a bit and let your feet dry after a day at the beach :crying4: life is good 

YUPPPP. 5:53, a perfect song length too. :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I can't wait for the day that she breaks from Interscope and has the freedom to just put out records non-stop digitally. 

I... I can't decide if I'm for or against that idea. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

i dont even have anything to say this is kinda just beautiful and needs to be seen

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

I... I can't decide if I'm for or against that idea. :toofunny:

Bad idea for her PR team and our wallets, great idea for us!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I can't wait for the day that she breaks from Interscope and has the freedom to just put out records non-stop digitally. 

I honestly think she chooses to release them with the vinyl. She’s talked about how she’s jealous of Able and Tyler because they can turn in their albums the night before it goes up and she’s has to give hers months in advance. Honestly if she wanted to do digital drops she would’ve started with COCC on Sep 5 and let the vinyl come in March. She calls them her “records” so I think the physical aspect is important to her.

Did y’all just see what I saw on instagram:oopna:

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Imagine they sent Lana the date for Ellie by accident:air: 

also why does the orangutan(?) have a cannula on? Are they sick or is this from a movie? I hope there’s not a dark/sad backstory behind this bc I’ll never use it again 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath