Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, mlittle11 said:

our profile pictures are the same :thumb3:

great minds think alike :silly:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

I wonder if she considers AKA or Paradise as one of the 9 studio albums

probably paradise

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Ok was 15mins late to spin class bc preorder…got Amazon exclusive bc the pink & green are TOO pretty- like the indie vinyl cover/color too but looks v similar to COCC UO variant?

the way I just BODIED my spin class bc adrenaline from the album preorder….

miss Lana I love you so harder forever but I do HATE that j*d*h sm*th is making an appearance on this album. Nothing can dampen my joy tho I am SO EXCITED the way I can feel myself falling alice in wonderland style into the deepest Lana obsession yet again….her power to make my soul go absolutely OFF is truly unmatched!

love the song btw so vulnerable, intimate…the big breath at the beginning…the warmth of COCC w the rhythm of BB vibes. As always her emotional delivery is heart melting….”when’s it gonna be my tuuuurn”- please god send her the man of her dreams NOW!!!

aOaIzH2.gif

Lana has sung about God since the beginning of her career and it's never been cringe, I'm sure she'll find a way to make the pastor's inclusion tasteful and relevant to the album's story.

Also I can't listen to the song until after work because I have way too many distractions to immerse myself but in 5 hours I will be down by the lake ascending and I truly can't wait!!!!!!!!!

The album art is fucking STUNNNNNING wowowowoowowooowowowowowowow

Just now, kaliuchis said:

no but really what is the tea on the pastor feature? what do we think?

I think it's a speech interlude 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, mlittle11 said:

im a bit worried about the pastor but maybe its just an interlude where he says some shit about god??? idk… im really hoping its not an entire song

Where are people getting these titles??

guys hear me out… WHAT IF we got neil to direct a music video? wouldn't that be great? a lot of photographers are known for directing music videos once in a while and i think this is neil's time :agree:

AHHHHHHHHHHH EVERYTHING IS SO AMAZING

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Bozzie spilled about pastor:

Let's not be dramatic, he is only on the interlude, but it's a difficult to listen export from one of his preaches and that's something really not for me 

giphy.gif