Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

they just deleted it LMAO

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

did anyone take a screenshot 

prob they will reupload it once they fix the cropping. 

guys I don’t know why you are so disappointed, it’s us who hyped this article in the first place. This is a random instagram page with 6k followers that it’s probably just acting as a fan account rather than a real magazine. I think Lana was making a cheeky comment that was not necessarily mean. I don’t even think she was aware of that article. It’s just something someone does for fun. Can we please not drag them for daring to have a hobby?

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

prob they will reupload it once they fix the cropping. 

guys I don’t know why you are so disappointed, it’s us who hyped this article in the first place. This is a random instagram page with 6k followers that it’s probably just acting as a fan account rather than a real magazine. I think Lana was making a cheeky comment that was not necessarily mean. I don’t even think she was aware of that article. It’s just something someone does for fun. Can we please not drag them for daring to have a hobby?

ugh you’re right abt the cropping thing they just reposted it fixed 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

Just now, tulsa jesus twink said:

this is Lanas fault

i blame Lana

Girl she literally had NO involvement in this, she didn’t even know it was happening, pls :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS