Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Imagine, though, if that account had made a real in-depth article about the album… after having heard it through leaks…

Oh the drama we would have had!!! Ben and Ed would have lawyered up like there’s no tomorrow before lunch :thumb3: 

(I prefer my own fan fiction to this disappointment :godlaugh:)

I wonder how much Lana was involved in this 'article', if she played a role in selecting the content. In any case, it turns out very positive, maybe Lana wanted to clarify something without posting it herself on Instagram.

The last quote perhaps provides clarity about a song lyric: "I can't help but feel somewhat like my body marred my soul".

This magazine article gave everything I thought it would :blush3:

expectations were definitely sky high, but at the same time it has been extremely dry and the only info we know (minus track list) has all come from unofficial sources, it makes sense fans are getting antsy

"Don’t forget me"

it is literally just what I was expecting and I’m so glad I am not upset about it so everybody can we talk about vinyls and lyrics again

and also for giving me Margaret