Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Looking at it now I wonder why they even chose to write an article on Lana, since she's a such a well-known artist

All of the other articles/interviews they have on their page are for newer, smaller artists it seems :um2:

maybe to gain an audience, and I think it's not a bad strategy. 

9 minutes ago, ByDayAnother said:

I daresay someone on Lana’s team owed someone they know at EOL’s a favour and just provided them with the licensing for Neil Krug’s images, and/or Lana wanted a verrrrry low-key promotional run.

Possibly, if Lana even knew anything about it lol but then again she did announce the album on Hola TV

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Maybe they knew we're thirsty for any little crumb of info :icant:

8 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

maybe to gain an audience, and I think it's not a bad strategy. 

If so, it kinda backfired on them :bebe: pretty sure any followers they gained because of this unfollowed by now 

Just now, Venice Peach said:

It's still up for me but they disabled the comments :eek: I kinda feel bad for them but it was so clickbaity

oh yeah it's there my browser bamboozled me

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just woke up from a nightmare of being served ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
wait... that bitch was real.

ANYWAY, because I feel so bad for everyone, I have decided to take it upon myself and write an article for you all. It won't have anything new, but it will be 10x better than that paragraph we received. New article coming soon. ❤️ Stay tuned.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

33 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Well that was kinda embarrassing. They could have said "we have an article coming out compiling info on Lana's new album and our thoughts about her artistic path" or something like that and I would have been boring but fine.

But if you say "the new album confirms her uniqueness" you're kinda implying you are going to talk about the record as a whole, not basing the whole thing on a single song :thumb3:

But yeah it didn't make sense for them to have the album in the first place anyway 

False advertising, 'bait and switch.'

The way I skipped through the pages of that dud of an article to find out something I didn’t know…..

What a fucking mess!

8Qg234E.gif

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Well perhaps if Lana got out of her shell for 5 minuets we’d have several magazine interviews by now.  

she should do another interview bc the W magazine one was last year when the album was still in the works, now that it’s complete she could tease some things about it like lyrics or the sound or her fave song or etc

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

19 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Possibly, if Lana even knew anything about it lol but then again she did announce the album on Hola TV

If so, it kinda backfired on them :bebe: pretty sure any followers they gained because of this unfollowed by now 

I forgot Hola TV

now I see another pattern ... Hola TV is Spanish, this magazine is Italian and we also have a smaller festival in Brazil (Portuguese). She's really serving the Latins this time, also the taco truck seems to play a role....

they could have even talked about the leaks and mention Kintsugi lyrics like its something new and the locals would be in CRUMBLES 

and also for giving me Margaret

Honestly, the magazine was what I expected. The only thing that I didn’t think was the tangent on was the whole feminism thing. Lana writes music for her and from her experiences, we already knew this :facepalm:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°