Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

26 minutes ago, bluebanesters said:

they did nothing wrong... please stop w this

they intentionally misled people to gain followers and financial support. It's cute that you're trying to be empathetic but they used Lana and her fans to get attention and they deserve whatever backlash they get. At any point they could've clarified what the article was about but they purposely chose not to. :true:

faSE.gif

Not so surprised that this turned out to be a poorly written thinkpiece about her career highlights from an Instagram magazine. :slayty:

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

they intentionally misled people to gain followers and financial support. It's cute that you're trying to be empathetic but they used Lana and her fans to get attention and they deserve whatever backlash they get. At any point they could've clarified what the article was about but they purposely chose not to. :true:

You can't prove that they were being malicious though. I'm upset, but that doesn't mean we should report people just based on assumptions.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

2 minutes ago, your dealer said:

Thank you, you just discovered marketing under capitalism

Just now, Junkie Noir said:

im assuming its ass :bebe: i'm not even gonna waste my time reading it :oprah3:

It's okay though, because I'm making my own article that actually includes everything we know about the album so far.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

2 minutes ago, Junkie Noir said:

im assuming its ass :bebe: i'm not even gonna waste my time reading it :oprah3:

well you will take 2 minutes to read it so :bebe: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

At least it was quick. Only ~ 2 days of uncertainty :true:

Yeah, and thankfully we've gotten info from Kintsugi. Imagine we'd have nothing and find out about this interview a month ago for it to be... this :eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO that article is worse than I imagined it would be

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

On 1/24/2023 at 7:15 PM, White Dress said:

Y’all this magazine is like… kind of potentially a big deal. It’s pretty obvious by their wording that they WILL be discussing the album so maybe we will have a better idea of the albums sonic palate :wub:

Oh :bebe:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

They shut their comments off. I was about to go in

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

They were wrong to purposely mislead but the fact that some people were actually expecting something after even Lana sassed them is just as funny :hillary:

I did think the article would at least have more interesting speculation on what's to come though, but it really was just basic summarizing of some details of her career. I fear that Empire of Lounge isn't long for the entertainment industry. Unless this was for a high school project, then I wish them all the best :party:

i’m just glad that that was resolved as quickly as it came about :hooker:

imagine we were waiting for this for weeks, to just get .. a summary of what we already knew.. it was like a fan made school project fr:crai:

it would’ve been cute if it just came out as a small little post or whatever but to click bait fans also KNOWING how they would react if it’s been phrased as though they’re reviewing the album..

literal cocktease