Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i thought y'all were overreacting until i actually read it lmao. if it was actually a full length article merely speculating about the new album i think i would've been satisfied, but it had almost nothing to do with it

it’s a magazine article about her new album?? i dont get why we’re upset like an article about her album was going to be released, and now it’s released… like what am i missing 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Just now, jamesss said:

it’s a magazine article about her new album?? i dont get why we’re upset like an article about her album was going to be released, and now it’s released… like what am i missing 

Cus there's nothing new in it. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

Did you…… read the article? :flop:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Another week goes by without a single :bebe:

February it is :true:

Candy Necklace gets released Valentine's Day.
The Grants gets released March 3rd.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

I don't know what you guys were expecting from an up and coming, virtually unknown, magazine, that exists solely on Instagram. :delicious:

The proof was in the pudding from the getgo... :um3:

10 minutes ago, jamesss said:

you really should see it with your own eyes :eartha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I just want to say that when this news surfaced I googled the magazine out of curiosity and the first google entry wasn't even the Insta account itself... :horror2:

This sucks, because it just generated further disappointment and it was misleading on several accounts. :true:

Sure, we got played and kind of knew it was coming, but I'm here for it.
You never know how many new album rollouts from your favorite artist/band you'll get to be a part of, these are exciting times.

The fake mags, the insider leaks, our own delulu, let's do this.

I do find it interesting that Lana even took the time to comment her smug little quip on the magazine post. She KNEW very well that they had zero information about the album. I wonder if she does have something planned for revealing more about it. Regardless, she seems very guarded about the pre-release process this time around, which is exciting to me :wub:

I need an anime visualizer style for "Kintsugi" 

Lana has to be in her weeb era, this is now or never idc :true:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

lmao A&W in the news for their joke tweet about adding pants to their bear mascot and people taking it seriously

American Whore incoming :sluttybunny:

Lana's Mama Burger era! :sluttybunny:

19 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I need an anime visualizer style for "Kintsugi" 

Lana has to be in her weeb era, this is now or never idc :true:

something similar to frank oceans ‘blond’ video would be amazing :flutter: but that will literally never happen