Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

lastly, i'm so tired of the ugly, weird capitalization :scoff: 

i think someone made that itunes track list, so i’m not sure we actually know what the capitalization is (the back cover had the all caps font) iirc but i’ve also been immobile for the past 2 hours so i could be wrong 

i guess the title track is weird though but i’ve gotten used to it so i forgot:blush3: 

sUcVobB.png

Just now, honeybadger said:

i think someone made that itunes track list, so i’m not sure we actually know what the capitalization is (the back cover had the all caps font) iirc but i’ve also been immobile for the past 2 hours so i could be wrong 

no you're right which is why i said "not an official pic" in that post

i didn't make that picture though someone else did

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

REAL TALK

which one of the songs is gonna get a different production on the vinyl? cause i know that's gonna happen:dua:

the vinyl version will have the original kintsugi and the digital version reworked lyrics with her dissing @Kintsugi for leaking the title

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

But we deserve a single though since she delayed it with 14 days and is literally starving us

I’m blaming it on Miley

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

i was trying to wait until the lipsters to change my username but i had to snatch it before someone else did

not gonna lie i've been wanting to change my username but the lipsters is also preventing me from doing so a little bit :bebe: 

Spoiler

surf noir will forever be iconic and a part of me, but sometimes it's okay to change :agree: 

WGe8ynS.gif

Claiming AW, Fingertips, Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of My Father While He's Keyboardsmashing, Peppers & Taco Truck × VB :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, honeybadger said:

okay but that can’t be the back cover actually on the physicals because the spacing is wrong?? right?? unless the mock-ups were wrong?:derpna3:

well she changed A&W to just AW so she also could've changed the spacing

edit: i don't think the mockups were wrong i just think they changed them (and they technically never released the tracklist on the back, i'm assuming the email gif was not intentional)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, tacotruck said:

too desensitised to info after the boz spill thread lana needs to do sumn right neow dawgk.gif 

BOZ is the only likeable insider, bring him back :bebe:But girl she did just do something, she posted the tracklist

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Isn't Paris in France? Wtf

Hide contents

I'm kidding I'm not that dumb

it makes me think how the fake wikipedia titles im french (oui oui and sth with eiffel tower) might be by someone who knew “paris” is on the album Tracklist and wanted to tease it...but teased the wrong paris

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I have a good feeling about kintsugi, let the light in and the grandfather one

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐