Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

A&W incoming

Thread activated :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

So they're filming another trilogy with [insert song] + Taco Truck x VB + Kintsugi, okay! :true:

Well... A&W, then! :oprah: 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

She’s so causal about these things like I’m not losing my mind kind of iconic :true:

imageproxy.jpg

A&W IS GONNA BE A FUCKING HIT IM READY FOR THAT SLUTTY TRAP BEAT

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, Blossom said:

Y'all if were being played again this is my final straw. Im not built for this life

the instagram post is real - not sure if it actually means anything but at least the instagram post is real :oprah4:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

that post really convinced me that she is watching us and saying things like that to hold us over bc i did think the track list was announced very early, like if she was planning to release it that soon why wouldn’t she just post it with the preorder? because she saw the rumors and us freaking out about it. and now after the whole empire of lounge fiasco when some people thought she was going to say or announce something then and nothing happened, she saw us starving and had to tease us some more and let us know there’s still another single coming :defeated:

What vibes are we getting from an A&W video? I see kind of mix of the house and pool shots from the Shades of Cool video and the shots with the orange-ish lighting in Don’t Call Me Angel 

imageproxy.jpg