Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

She's going to bed now, that's enough work for the day

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

I don't want to get excited at the thought of the new single coming out tomorrow. :thumb2:

Okay well don’t do that it’s clearly not coming out tomorrow, it’ll prob be around mid Feb 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, brandon said:

i think just a room @ interscope, they probably had a little listening party for new releases today 

one of the girls she tagged posted a picture of the screen with a slowthai album cover on it on her story

interesting I wonder if its for a new album or just song? omg what if she's releasing a single mañana ? 

6 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

okay the girls she tagged their stories look like they are in some sort of fancy podcast room? any ideas what that huge screen is?

its a listening party 

Okay, but what if they're actually teasing something... :bebe: we need someone with enhanced senses to decipher what each girl is saying, or someone who knows how to read lips, idk! :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

9 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i think they were working on something related to american whore, not necessarily that she’s calling them her american whores 

“hair braiding sesh” to me translates to “creative brainstorming sesh for a&w music video”… i don’t care if i’m delusional i love it … plus lana yelled american whore sooooo I’M A BELIEVER!!! A&W MUSIC VIDEO DROPPING AT MIDNIGHT

I believe it's a Fishtail reference as well :oprah:

DOUBLE MV INCOMING!! :crying:

5 minutes ago, brandon said:

i think just a room @ interscope, they probably had a little listening party for new releases today 

one of the girls she tagged posted a picture of the screen with a slowthai album cover on it on her story

Another girl posted on her story the same screen but with the album art on it :excited:

IllegalTotalAdder-max-1mb.gif

a thought:

what if she drops a&w on born to die's birthday (friday the 27th AKA TOMORROW) so it can be like a full circle moment? i always had a feeling she's singing about herself being perceived as an american whore because of her btd era with her risqué lyrics and americana visuals...so maybe?

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

okay ntm on any of the girls and also i dont wanna be a stalker (i already am tho) but what does THIS mean

https://instagram.com/stories/kaleshamadlani/3024622623471813562?igshid=YWJhMjlhZTc=

album listening party??????? or maybe a slideshow of promo?? :trisha: i’m going with listening party

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, The Grants said:

okay ntm on any of the girls and also i dont wanna be a stalker (i already am tho) but what does THIS mean

https://instagram.com/stories/kaleshamadlani/3024622623471813562?igshid=YWJhMjlhZTc=

:oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I firmly believe we should storm the Interscope headquarters and steal the album :oprah3:

Count me in. I'll French-storm those headquarters like my people did with the Bastille :true: