Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Isn't tomorrow the BTD anniversary? AND a friday? Seems like the perfect day for her to drop A&W tbh!

Tunnel was dropped at like 1 in the afternoon, even if it was with the pre-order; I can see it randomly dropping tomorrow :lolliney:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Tunnel was dropped at like 1 in the afternoon, even if it was with the pre-order; I can see it randomly dropping tomorrow :lolliney:

omg true... imagine she does a radio show tomorrow to release the single like she did with VB  🧐 pls be tomorrow 🙏

No cause why am I convinced she’s suprise releasing the entire album digitally tonight:wowcry: because why is she having a little party with Interscope girlies on a Thursday night and one of them said “album mode” like there is no other conclusion to reach…

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

just came back from my slumber to see lana posted with A&W in the caption, and the entire LanaBoards community trying to decipher wtf they all screamed (cause that was random, ill give you that), but you bitches are getting my hopes up 'cause now im excited, so istg, there better be something tomorrow or I will gather all the fingertips truthers, kintsugi truthers, fine china lovers, violets for roses lovers, and I will make sure there is a show to watch. :oprah3: not playing around 

Spoiler

ofc im playing around, dont take this as a threat, or do...

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, honeymoonwhore said:

I have no idea how this release thing works- is it usually at midnight in California time? :um2:

it's usually March 24, but idk

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

5 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

I have no idea how this release thing works- is it usually at midnight in California time? :um2:

Digital album releases are usually midnight of whatever time zone your streaming service is in. For example people who have Australian Spotify listen to the album earlier.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

3 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

nothing is being released tonight, but if it was a local release, then it would be released midnight EST for everyone in the US.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Nothing is dropping at midnight or even tomorrow

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

till 1 hour. till nothing. 

I always forget Lana is in a different timezone… anyways I’m not staying up till 1 AM 

Spoiler

cant wait for waking up to “[SINGLE] A&W”

and also for giving me Margaret