Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

March 24th just keep getting closer.

Β 

the_woman.jpg

the lead single dropped on a literal random wednesday at noon HOW are yall expecting a cohesive release at a regular release time on a fridayΒ from herΒ 

guys if she were to drop anything at midnight (not saying she will today) then it would probably be released at midnight california time…

giphy.gif

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  "π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒπ“‰ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘”π‘’π“‰ 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‰π“Šπ“ƒπ“ƒπ‘’π“ π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ήπ‘’π“‡ π‘œπ’Έπ‘’π’Άπ“ƒ 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

Β  Β instagram

13 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

guys if she were to drop anything at midnight (not saying she will today) then it would probably be released at midnight california time…

this is not the case, i have never in my life seen music be released at 12am PSTΒ no matter the artist’s time zone. besides Taylor with her surprise deluxe edition who the entire industry revolves around.Β there isn’t anything coming tonight 😭

Β 

the biggest industry issue with that is playlisting, the music week ends at 12am EST. lana wouldn’t get on New Music Friday, Release Radar, etc etc until next FridayΒ if she dropped music after 12am EST, interscope wouldn’tΒ let that happen. there is no good reason at all to wait 3 hours. at least when artists release on Monday-ThursdayΒ it makes it more seen because it’s not dropping with everything else

4 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

She seems to release her singles during the day 12pm California time - anything like albums usually release Fridays 12am ESTΒ 

sgopYhV.gif

12 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

this is not the case, i have never in my life seen music be released at 12am PST no matter the artist’s time zone. there isn’t anything coming tonight 😭

Β 

the biggest industry issue with that is playlisting, the music week starts and ends at 12am EST. lana wouldn’t get on New Music Friday, Release Radar, etc etc until next FridayΒ if she dropped music after 12am EST. there is no good reason at all to wait 3 hours

ohhhh ok, in the past i’ve never payed attention to the time of day lana releases something i just wake up in the morning and it’s there…. lmao

10 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

She seems to release her singles during the day 12pm California time - anything like albums usually release Fridays 12am ESTΒ 

ohhhhΒ ok, in the past i’ve never payed attention to the time of day lana releases somethingΒ i just wake up in the morning and it’s there…. lmao

giphy.gif

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  "π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒπ“‰ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘”π‘’π“‰ 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‰π“Šπ“ƒπ“ƒπ‘’π“ π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ήπ‘’π“‡ π‘œπ’Έπ‘’π’Άπ“ƒ 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

Β  Β instagram

9 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Β 

it's official then she's releasing it in 14Β hours 25Β minutes!!!!!Β byuntear-tulla.gifΒ with a music video dropping as wellΒ byuntear-tulla.gif

sUcVobB.png

Β 

14 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

Β 

it's official then she's releasing it in 14Β hours 25Β minutes!!!!!Β byuntear-tulla.gifΒ with a music video dropping as wellΒ byuntear-tulla.gif

yasssss lanita:blush2:Β 

giphy.gif

Β  Β instagram

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

No cause why am I convinced she’s suprise releasing the entire album digitally tonight:wowcry:Β because why is she having a little party with Interscope girlies on a Thursday nightΒ and one of them said β€œalbum mode” like there is no other conclusion to reach…

The way this aged in just 2 hours:crying2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

With that said, β€œParis, Texas” should be the next single. American BORE should be an album only track.Β Jack’s favorite songs tendΒ to bomb (i.e.Β β€œThe Greatest”, β€œWhite Dress”.) Stay away from what he thinks.

Β 

Lana needs to perform at the Grammys if she’s serious.

Did anyone see Lana's friend Jenny's instagram story referencing kintsugi (talking about how in Japan broken objects can be repaired with gold) and tagging a filmmaker friend jac cron) (potential kintsugi mv tease?)