Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

omg a&w and kintsugi double single/double music video theory when

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

if the song was a film and it definitely shares a lot, it'll almost be two months since it's actual release. calendarically, the holiday rush's already been melting thru, tho winter only has just started, from a film pov thru the song, it feels like we're at the part where it's about to end, to a cliffhanger for a second film and the credits are currently rolling. i wanna say an aw release'd be great a week before v's day, to then proper campaigning for it on/around the actual 14th, but also perhaps a trailer for the record by then too. 

the album's atmosphere's been shaping up to be similar to a cult classic vibe, bedroom, intimacy, and it'd be a solid opportunity to support that further around the coming time of year. 

UV/Honeymoon

on the topic of A&W what do you guys think its gonna sound like? i keep imagining a lust for life x blue banisters type song

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

i’m ngl.. i really don’t think it’s coming just yet and i also really don’t want to get my hopes up about it and then it’s like 3 weeks away lol

but at the same time all i want is another single to tide me over but if it’s A&W.. i’m so hyped for that song like omg

but i did wanna hear it in the context of the album and i do NOT have the self control to just not listen

i kinda really hope it is and that it comes out soon-ish

Well, I think this album is like fish soup of:

Spoiler

Instrumental → NFR + BB

Lyrics → (LFL + BTD)*COTCC

Visuals → UV + Honeymoon 

Promo → violet

Am I not the only one who likes comparisons and analogies?:creepna3:

25 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I don’t think this post has anything to do with a next single, music video or whatever. 

Yeah, A&W is probably the name she gave to her team. I read it as “My Interscope team, A&W, + Jimmy and Bo, during a braiding session”.

Remember how she used an “!” insted of a “?” the other day and we thought she was teasing news… but she was just clueless :silly:

http://38667-CD2-F5-FD-4-BC9-9-E1-E-BD8920-A4-D

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

A&W interscope team meeting hair braiding fishtail sesh +  jimmy coco puff slay queen:gurl:

She looks so happy in the video :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

56 DAYS UNTIL WE HEAR A TOP 3 MATERIAL MASTERPIECE ALBUM :oprah4::beyonce:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

https://twitter.com/bylicaa/status/1618701190354833414?s=46&t=paAmNaTz2do9FBu24_rDEg

Guys!!! Did you see this post on twitter?

see the replies..

apparently there are shoes in the background of that photo lana’s friend posted (one that we are assuming is from the set of mv) … and now Lana is wearing that shoes when leaving the church :oprah4:

also lady next to her has all the production gear… I mean whyy???

12 minutes ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

https://twitter.com/bylicaa/status/1618701190354833414?s=46&t=paAmNaTz2do9FBu24_rDEg

Guys!!! Did you see this post on twitter?

see the replies..

apparently there are shoes in the background of that photo lana’s friend posted (one that we are assuming is from the set of mv) … and now Lana is wearing that shoes when leaving the church :oprah4:

also lady next to her has all the production gear… I mean whyy???

I'm not sure if they are the same shoes, the ones on the mv set seem to be slip-on and without anything covering the heel, but the ones Lana is wearing coming out of the church definitely have a back covering the heel and also have laces too

But I do think the lady having the production gear is interesting :creepna3:

3 minutes ago, fishtails said:

But I do think the lady having the production gear is interesting :creepna3:

Imagine she's doing a video for the  Judah Smith Interlude :hide:

Or we get A&W and Judah Smith Interlude double music video :wat:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

13 hours ago, fishtails said:

The pictures are real, Lana posted it in an Instagram post that was taken down a few weeks ago

Thanx. Wow! Lanaboards fans are a wealth of knowledge!

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Imagine she's doing a video for the  Judah Smith Interlude :hide:

Or we get A&W and Judah Smith Interlude double music video :wat:

When the next single is Judah Smith interlude :eartha:

9 hours ago, Super Movie said:

What vibes are we getting from an A&W video? I see kind of mix of the house and pool shots from the Shades of Cool video and the shots with the orange-ish lighting in Don’t Call Me Angel 

nope, I'm getting salamander, bartender vibes

9 hours ago, trailerparkheroin said:

I really hope that those girls r only part of the production and only Lana appears in the video... I mean COTCC was a cute vid with her girl friends but I need a mv with only her fr :hoshet: 

oh they're definitely in it, it's giving Music to watch boys to x Love