Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, BlueTropico said:

Yes! I remember the day the Ultraviolence album trailer dropped. Somehow, I remember that better than the first time listening to the whole album :facepalm:

HELP I saw a purple B icon posted in this thread and thought it was blackoutzoned’s comeback era 

7 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

bitch i saw your profile picture from the home page and thought you were BlackoutZone :defeated::defeated::defeated: i was like finally some good fucking food

Omg??? our minds LMAO :oprah4:

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

bitch i saw your profile picture from the home page and thought you were BlackoutZone :defeated::defeated::defeated: i was like finally some good fucking food

Haha noo, no inside tea here. Just hopes and delusions like the best of us  

23 minutes ago, Sweet said:

I really want Lana to drop like an album trailer and actually give us a traditional LDR album rollout experience 😭

I was sure we're gonna get an album trailer right after the title track release when she talked about something like that directed by Rich Lee on the bb insta livestream :eartha2:

But I guess not :eartha2:

idk maybe it's the theft of the laptop so she's not interested in making an album trailer all over again. or maybe she actually has the album trailer already and she's gonna release it soon

Who knows babe :eartha2:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

57 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

@Terrence Loves Me get in here. You said something was supposed to happen Wednesday...we trusted you :(

Sike! There's 8 wednesdays left before March 24th 

0KmyjZ4.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

29 minutes ago, Sweet said:

I really want Lana to drop like an album trailer and actually give us a traditional LDR album rollout experience 😭

i want Norman era back - album trailer, creative promotion... :makeup:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Sike! There's 8 wednesdays left before March 24th 

0KmyjZ4.gif

There's only 24 hours in a day
And half as many ways
For you to lie to us, our little love :eartha2:

DICKTATTOO

Rich colored, Looking great on my thigh

I can't help but feeling like we're gonna get A&W in any minute

Delulu beauty sealed up by my fellow LB users

And I'm like

When's it gonna be our turn?

When's it gonna be our turn?

4 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

We deserve this

Hide contents

exactly   :trisha: 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, fishtails said:

I wonder what happened there lol I remember him saying he was gonna be the main producer for Lana's next album (after BB) 

I guess Lana just changed her mind but it would be interesting to see more songs produced by him for LDR 10 :true:

imagine if the production credits leak and mike dean is credited on almost every track :oprah4:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

39 minutes ago, Churchome Rep said:

2 months seems early for an Interscope listening party

it seems like they were also listening to a different album that's supposed to be released in march, so i assume they were previewing all march releases:nails:

but also.. was it just a listening party? they could be listening for a more specific reason ie. coming up with promo, advertisement ideas, tour ideas (they yelled "america", it could be "american whore" but i just hear "america" and "boston":toofunny: ), marketing, merch????? some of them seem to be on creative teams at interscope so i feel like there has to be some kind of underlying motive besides just listening:nails:

sUcVobB.png

Having a tooth removed Monday….going to ask them if they can sedate me till March 24th - that would be great thanks 🙏🏻  actually better make it mid April incase she delays again. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

it seems like they were also listening to a different album that's supposed to be released in march, so i assume they were previewing all march releases:nails:

but also.. was it just a listening party? they could be listening for a more specific reason ie. coming up with promo, advertisement ideas, tour ideas (they yelled "america", it could be "american whore" but i just hear "america" and "boston":toofunny: ), marketing, merch????? some of them seem to be on creative teams at interscope so i feel like there has to be some kind of underlying motive besides just listening:nails:

I think this is very likely and perhaps they were also listening to come up with music video ideas or even planning out a tour :brows:

7 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Having a tooth removed Monday….going to ask them if they can sedate me till March 24th - that would be great thanks 🙏🏻  actually better make it mid April incase she delays again. 

:eartha: