Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

43 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Having a tooth removed Monday….going to ask them if they can sedate me till March 24th - that would be great thanks 🙏🏻  actually better make it mid April incase she delays again. 

This is such a good post

1 hour ago, Let the Light In said:

We deserve this

Reveal hidden contents

i just watched through these + the paradise & chemtrails ones and i know that the term "cultural reset" is often mis- & overused but like these were cultural resets

i wish she did ones for BTD & BB :trisha:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I wish, but since he's not on the cover... 

Let me be delusional but what if the credits on the cover are just mockup so she can reveal more later just like how she kept the tracklist secret for a month.  :flutter:

1 minute ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Let me be delusional but what if the credits on the cover are just mockup so she can reveal more later just like how she kept the tracklist secret for a month.  :flutter:

girl-

8 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

160+ pages since the 1000th page and still nothing new except random ig posts.

This is a crisis. 
:true:

I think bc one girl posted "we're ready", they will start promoting a little bit? if nothings coming it would be very premature to say that. maybe we'll get a crumb or two soon, though that might be wishful thinking 

Kintsugi, my dilemma 

Can you fix me, baby? 

:beyonce:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

11 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

i think jon interlude is gonna be a cute bop! :kiss3:

I don't see any bop coming with the record. BOZ said we would have to be open minded listening to it for the first time, & the songs are very wordy and >5min so... But Idc about a bop with lana I'm happiest when she releases songs I don't get tired listening to after 3 months, when you discover new aspects of a song because you never paid attention to them before you know it's great

5 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

had a dream that she released a Simlish version of Candy Necklace :deadbanana:

part of the brand new $5 Seaside Fits Kit!! find it on the Island radio station*

(* $50 Island Living Expansion Pack needed)