Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Let me try :teehee:

1. The Grants

2. There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd

3. Sweet

4. American Whore 

5. Standing In The Light (interlude)

6. Death Never Came

7. You Know Where To Find Me

8. At Long Last, I See

9. Half Moon Bay (Waist Deep In Icy Waves)

10. Let's Talk About It

11. God, It's Me Again

12. Rose Petals

13. And From The Ashes...

14. Phoenix (Interlude)

15. Valencia

16. Powerlifting 

the half moon bay was product of dragon american whore mastermind me fears

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

"acceptable" does not have the best connotations :bebe: especially when compared to something worse than it

i'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt though english is complicated & stupid sometimes :bebe:

isn't that the same like 'alright'? :bebe:

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Praying for American whore as hip hop influenced- 

lyrics about panini 

knowing Jack it may be a piano ballad in the vein of NFR title track most likely.

I doubt it’s a piano ballad. Bozzie said it’s their most sonically interesting and unprecedented song to date. 

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

I really hope that whatever the pastor is talking about is more philosophical in general than Christian :bebe: it’s one thing to listen to things with religious undertones like Ethel Cain but it’s another to listen to an actual speech from an actual pastor that’s meant to be taken fully seriously and exactly as is :air: 

thankfully I just can't imagine an album filled with 'fuck me to death' and 'american whore' and everything else to be extremely Christian :biblio: who knows with Lana though. She seems like a very 'cultural Christian' that appreciates mostly its aesthetics. I say this as a somewhat cultural Catholic that celebrates stuff like Day of the Dead and has Our Lady of Guadalupe stuff around my apartment even though I'm not Catholic at all but was raised as it. I'm hoping it's just like how some people said the spoken word intro of the NFR trailer was, which I can see tbh. 

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Oh, where did we get that info?

BOZ on ATRL, and eclipse also confirmed that info as well

i guess it depends on your definition of "confirmed" but unless lana manages to randomly sneak in YTH as a 17th bonus track or something i highly doubt it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I just want to say we should not ever slander any producer or album or anything because I guarantee if we all sat down and listened to our least favorite album of Lanas right now on blast we would find one moment weather its a lyric, a melody, a guitar strum, that just amazes us all over again and is one of her bests to us in that moment.

Also every producer and song and album has been an important piece in the puzzle of storytelling and growth for her. I feel like that if you're a true Lana fan you do see the importance of every sound and song and lyric as a whole body of work. Theres obviously certain songs I like way less from her, but sometimes I put those on in my car on loud and its better than anything so many artists have ever released in their lifetime.

Spoiler

1. The Grants 

2. Did You Know […] Ocean Blvd

3. Sweet

4. American Whore

5. Fingertips

6. Poem of Evil

7. Del Norte County (We’re on Fire)

8. Late Nights and Bright Lights
9. Virgin Mary

10. Blackout

11. Tell Him That I Love Him

12. Global Positioning System 

13. Melodies

14. Silver Lining 

15. 100 Days 

16. Young

She’s beautiful :krylie:

do we know for sure that A&W is American Whore? I feel like they could be separate songs bc it would be so Lana to name a song after a brand of root beer 

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

BOZ on ATRL, and eclipse also confirmed that info as well

i guess it depends on your definition of "confirmed" but unless lana manages to randomly sneak in YTH as a 17th bonus track or something i highly doubt it

I mean ... I don't complain, but it would still be that one song I hope she somehow puts out at a point in a time

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Just now, Serene Queen said:

do we know for sure that A&W is American Whore? I feel like they could be separate songs bc it would be so Lana to name a song after a brand of root beer 

agreed:candy:

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

On 12/7/2022 at 5:04 PM, kaliuchis said:

the half moon bay was product of dragon american whore mastermind me fears

giphy.webp

I did not. take.  inspiration from mr/ms whore :crossed:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: