Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

No one here discussed the new snippet?

It's stunning!!!

The let the light in one? It’s from a concert, she used to sing this before getting on stage and singing cola during Para-UV era 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

15 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Is Let The Light In (2014) an original song? Do we think it could have something to do with Let The Light In on the album? 

Girl... It's been said many times that everything was recorded from 2021 to 2022. Everything is new. No old material.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

25 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Girl... It's been said many times that everything was recorded from 2021 to 2022. Everything is new. No old material.

She can still be using the melody and/or lyrics tho. I doubt she ever recorded that intro 

giphy.gif

we’ve been starved of any work from lana since 2021, when will we get another single? i’m feeling so starved especially tonight :icant:come one A&W

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

36 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

we’ve been starved of any work from lana since 2021, when will we get another single? i’m feeling so starved especially tonight :icant:come one A&W

have you forgotten about watercolor eyes, and the title track :wtfney: BUDDYS RENDEZVOUS ? 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

have you forgotten about watercolor eyes, and the title track :wtfney:

no but that’s barely anything cmon i’m just impatient for her album

giphy.gif

instagram

5 hours ago, Fingertips said:

Her website changed?

Me rushing over to go check :lanahottie:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

why was lanaboards SO dead today

anyways who else is a jon interlude truther

i was literally just thinking that it was so dry:icant:

giphy.gif

instagram

1 hour ago, paris texas said:

let's see:

- we have basically all information on the album and we completely milked discussion of the one released song & 2 confirmed snippets
- the one insider we could actually turn to almost got phished and rightfully has not returned
- we have brainless people come on here all day and either spout hatred, actual nonsense, or ask questions that aren't even relevant to this thread
- sane people who actually have lives are living their lives because there's nothing of substance happening here

is there anything else? i might've missed something

The lyric discussions and that’s about it tbh

8Qg234E.gif

i can’t believe WCE was a year ago lol. i can’t believe i even associated it to UV :cryney2:

i am so here for a more in depth (lyrically) similar song to WFWF in The Grants, especially since her lyricism has completely improved over the years and the lyricism in WFWF was beautiful, i’m so curious to what she’s going to say and honestly.. i’m ready for the tea :hooker:

20 minutes ago, Sweet said:

kNGo3WV.jpgY’all!!! Lana looks sooo gorgeous WTF and also has a “Billboard” jacket…. 👀 

qSDoiUU.jpgThis chick met her today insta @koizumiii

Lana also followed her 😭

HOLD THE FUCK UP WHERE IS THUS FROQNWKJHQIJQ

4 hours ago, shadesofyayo said:

have you forgotten about watercolor eyes, and the title track :wtfney: BUDDYS RENDEZVOUS ? 

And Snow on the Beach :mj2: 

Spoiler

:oic2: Im partly kidding: I like that song because I liked Midnights but it sure ain’t nothing to quench a Lana thirst. But it sure is a cute song to sing when there is a snowstorm out. 

25 minutes ago, Sweet said:

kNGo3WV.jpgY’all!!! Lana looks sooo gorgeous WTF and also has a “Billboard” jacket…. 👀 

qSDoiUU.jpgThis chick met her today insta @koizumiii

Lana also followed her 😭

Lana is so gorgeous!!!!