Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, your dealer said:

I’m overwhelmed……billboard…merch…boxset…music video…single….it’s all happening and I fear I’m not ready enough :trisha:

so much happening and at the same time nothing’s happening she really does contain multitudes :oprah:

6 hours ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

ughh Ben used the rocket emoji again  what does it meannn

nothing he uses it for anyone and anything (ellie goulding, eurovision..) it’s just his emoji of the month just like 😍 used to be

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

nothing he uses it for anyone and anything (ellie goulding, eurovision..) it’s just his emoji of the month just like 😍 used to be

benny is hilarious

11 minutes ago, AlexVirtuell said:

Excited for billboard. Question though: Wasn't there supposed to be a review or article about Lana coming out yesterday? And she commented on that post. Was there anything to it?

touchy subject...

13 minutes ago, AlexVirtuell said:

Excited for billboard. Question though: Wasn't there supposed to be a review or article about Lana coming out yesterday? And she commented on that post. Was there anything to it?

No :air:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

14 minutes ago, AlexVirtuell said:

:thumb3: it was like a 100 word pseudo article that any of us could have come up with, with a few pictures. No interview whatsoever, no review either. A high school project is probably more elaborate than that. 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

:thumb3: it was like a 100 word pseudo article that any of us could have come up with, with a few pictures. No interview whatsoever, no review either. A high school project is probably more elaborate than that. 

not to mention bad grammar and a random slide about feminism :prettyhurts:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

february is gonna be so fucking good :angie:

- it’s a short month so the wait until march 24 won’t feel so long

- billboard magazine, cover and interview 

- single + music video, most likely american whore, could also be a double or triple single

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

14 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

february is gonna be so fucking good :angie:

- it’s a short month so the wait until march 24 won’t feel so long

- billboard magazine, cover and interview 

- single + music video, most likely american whore, could also be a double or triple single

January was so bad, glad that she seems to be releasing a really great track as the next single

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.