Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, MJA said:

Hi everyone. I haven’t been on in awhile? Has there been any new news? 

idk how long you haven't kept the track but the most recent news is that Lana is going to cover Billboard magazine:

2 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

february is gonna be so fucking good :angie:

- it’s a short month so the wait until march 24 won’t feel so long

- billboard magazine, cover and interview 

- single + music video, most likely american whore, could also be a double or triple single

tbh i hope there won't be double/triple single this era. when tb bb & ww got released it was too much for me 1:toofunny: i wanna get one but with a music video and good promotion

do you guys think the title track couldve been in the works since 2021? since she mentioned harry nilsson in a livestream the day after bb came out and said “that’ll be important to know about me later”

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

18 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

do you guys think the title track couldve been in the works since 2021? since she mentioned harry nilsson in a livestream the day after bb came out and said “that’ll be important to know about me later”

you're right! I think only a few still remember it

and we all thought that was for the cover album

A&W coming this week PLEASE :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

@stupidapartmentcomplex girl what are u doing on page 823… good luck bestie

me seeing kintsugar daddy kintsugi reveal AWs song length in the bowels & trenches of the pre-release thread pretending i'm not from the future and i didn't know about it for like two weeks already

lady-gasping-gasping.gif

me in two weeks when i reach this page and see she posted about the billboard shoot

lady-gasping-gasping.gif

patrick being a little slutty and fun

37 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

tbh i hope there won't be double/triple single this era. when tb bb & ww got released it was too much for me 1:toofunny: i wanna get one but with a music video and good promotion

i agree strongly i just want a&w with a solid music video, and leave the rest for march 24

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, Fingertips said:

on her previous instagram post she mentioned A&W and she screamed American Whore, so we think the next single is A&W  :oic3:

:wat: lemme log my late ass onto instagram real quick cause wtf!!!!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

February and March are going to be very good months :beyonce:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.