Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, Rosemead said:

Me when the lana del rey thread has lyrics to a lana del rey song

You should have a seat or two because 1. listening to a Lana song hours before the rest of the fandom isn’t the slay you think it is, 2. having an attitude gratuitously just because you wanna act like Bootleg Kintsugi is not gonna do you wonders in here, 3. coming on here describing the song in a way that you know is going to inject chaos and noise in a day that is supposed to be cool and exciting. Don’t come for me with that energy because you’re knocking at the wrong mf door.

IMG-7960.jpg

I'm saying this to all the insiders and the new upcoming ones.

Please don't describe the any song on the new album as "Beautiful". Even if it's like Beautiful, keep it to yourself

It really turns me off. My stomach ain't ready for that. And I guess I'm not alone too:heidi:

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

You should have a seat or two because 1. listening to a Lana song hours before the rest of the fandom isn’t the slay you think it is, 2. having an attitude gratuitously just because you wanna act like Bootleg Kintsugi is not gonna do you wonders in here, 3. coming on here describing the song in a way that you know is going to inject chaos and noise in a day that is supposed to be cool and exciting. Don’t come for me with that energy because you’re knocking at the wrong mf door.

A5O9XU4.gif

10 minutes ago, Rosemead said:

Me when the lana del rey thread has lyrics to a lana del rey song

This is actually a Lanaboards rule. Please use spoilers when posting lyrics to upcoming songs. Thank you!

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

i'm so proud of us for finally getting some self-respect and not sucking the insider's cocc

lanaboards collective character development

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

i'm so proud of us for finally getting some self-respect and not sucking the insider's cocc

lanaboards collective character development

so who’s sending me a trojan first

0777BDA9-6BC0-46EE-80A7-6A75FB111721.thu will never be gggggggg.jpg

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*