Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

i meant to sleep until 12 - 12:30 to shorten my wait time but I woke up before 10 'cus i had a nightmare about having PE in school and I don't even go to school for 5 years now like it still haunts me

this is so real :wowcry: i'm with you bestie

anyway i got on here before 8 am with my eyes barely open and saw all the spoilers and thought it leaked... i still can barely imagine how it will sound but i'm very excited for the angry acoustic guitar and how it will transition into the shake your asses part. and i love the new lyrics :defeated:

5 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

and i fully believe you that it worked because i wanted to vomit just by reading that :defeated:

EEq8ShiWkAYzM7g.jpg

I was not doing well as a kid :silly:

17 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I might be wrong but technically it isn’t a rule. You can post lyrics to upcoming songs, but you should put them in a spoiler tag not to ruin other people’s surprise. However, if you don’t, it’s not against the rules per se.
Correct me if I’m wrong tho

While it is certainly something done more so out of courtesy, we still ask that lyrics be put in spoilers nonetheless :) 

If you don’t, we will edit your post and do it for you anyway. It’s hard to tell tho cause y’all troll hard sometimes :flop: Repeated offenses that show its on purpose to ruin people’s fun is a different story tho

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

6 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

i’m so confused lmao. google says 4pm gmt is 2am aest, it’s 930 here rn. but this link is saying 5 and a half hours to go. can someone tell me what time it releases aest because apparently google is wrong

ik this sounds so dumb 

YCY3W7s.jpg

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Maybe I'm asking for too much, but I DO hope that there's a music video. 

it's the way i'm just praying to have the song in a matter of hours :lmao:

that's it

anything else would be extra extra sugary sweet

9 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Maybe I'm asking for too much, but I DO hope that there's a music video. 

i'm skeptical about that because wouldn't we have at least some info about it by now?

has it ever happened that she had a mv coming and we knew absolutely nothing about it? (not including the mvs she filmed privately herself like the NFR ones)

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

what if shes sampling beautiful and thats the sample BOZ was talking about

thats the experience of an american whore... so beautiful, beautiful, beautiful like you, picasso not to be sad ohhhh

image.png

Any Brazilian whore up? Just woke up, excited and starving - just to notice that still is 07h37am :( guess I’m gonna get something to eat and go back to sleep (at least try)

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

6 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

i’m so confused lmao. google says 4pm gmt is 2am aest, it’s 930 here rn. but this link is saying 5 and a half hours to go. can someone tell me what time it releases aest because apparently google is wrong

ik this sounds so dumb 

AEST is non-daylight savings

If it's 9:30pm where you are then you are daylight savings

And 5.5 hours is correct

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream