Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

13 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Good morning Lanaboards

Reveal hidden contents

I HAVEN’T DONE A CARTWHEEL SINCE I WAS NINE

I HAVEN’T SEEN MY MOTHER IN A VERY LONG TIME 

:kris:

Spoiler

I'm sorry I must've missed those but from where did the lyric about cartwheel came from? Is it confirmed? 

1 minute ago, 50s baby doll dress said:

Hide contents

I'm sorry I must've missed those but from where did the lyric about cartwheel came from? Is it confirmed? 

Some dude having the aha-music link for A&W

1 minute ago, 50s baby doll dress said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's one of the lyrics the new insider said, idk if they're real or if they were trolling :smile2: I really like it though 

16 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

i'm skeptical about that because wouldn't we have at least some info about it by now?

has it ever happened that she had a mv coming and we knew absolutely nothing about it? (not including the mvs she filmed privately herself like the NFR ones)

It actually has when she released Text Book, WW and Blue Banisters. But that’s what she was angry at everyone and refused to do ANY promotion. 

Happy A&W day :)

since there’s a chance of it leaking before it is actually released, any lyrics, opinions, or thoughts should be in spoilers if the song leaked. even if its minutes before the release, your thoughts still have to be in spoilers

6 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

so have we devised a plan b in case nothing happens in 5 hours. like, whats the vibe gonna be

Either way I'm getting drunk. Whether it's sad drunk or slutty drunk is up to Lana :horror2:

6 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

so have we devised a plan b in case nothing happens in 5 hours. like, whats the vibe gonna be

we will not talk about it, we will pretend that nothing happened and if anyone asks us who and where is A&W, we’ll say that we do not know that b*tch, we have never met her :oprah3:

23 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

i’m so confused lmao. google says 4pm gmt is 2am aest, it’s 930 here rn. but this link is saying 5 and a half hours to go. can someone tell me what time it releases aest because apparently google is wrong

ik this sounds so dumb 

Idk where exactly you're from but if it's gonna be released at 11am EST that means for Europe it's gonna be 4pm GMT (UK) and 5pm CET (e.g. France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland etc.). Hope that helps.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible