Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Surf Noir said:

did any insiders spill any tea today?

@111 posted a new lyric, but I forgot what it was

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Thinking about how Fishtail is track 14 and some we said was fake said that track 14 has jungian archetype references and I remembered this incredibly dense jung book where he mentions Melusina, a folkloric figure half woman half fish :oprah2:

Who?

Also I am delusional, but mermaid motellll

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Just now, Surf Noir said:

did any insiders spill any tea today?

She samples Venice Bitch in Taco Truck according to BOZ

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

margaret as in jack antonoff's fiance? :assad:

Oh

2 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Thinking about how Fishtail is track 14 and some "insider" we thought was fake said that track 14 has jungian archetype references and I remembered this incredibly dense jung book where he mentions Melusina, a folkloric figure half woman half fish :oprah2:

HOLY MOLY  :lange:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

margaret as in jack antonoff's fiance? :assad:

Isn't Margaret Lanas grandmother??

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, 111 said:

"for giving me Margaret"... so it's his song and she just snatched it and gave him a credit. and she literally told us the title there. :tommy:

Wait, didn't Lana mention Carl Jung in the W magazine interview? 

Maybe Fishtail has the "waist deep in icy waves" and reinforces the imagery of that half woman half fish archetype by Jung. 

1 minute ago, Chemtrail said:

Lana Del Rey posted the tracklist :isee:

Never heard of that insider,  are they reliable? 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

5 minutes ago, paris texas said:

i think it'll look like the one she posted because they technically never released the pixelated one it was an automated email so those could've been older ones made before the final one since the ones posted on her actual store were blocked out completely

but why did the og mock-ups have a&w on the interior labels, they seem like they were very intentionally designed … unless they just accidentally sent a few stores the wrong file:rip: which they would totally do:rip:

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

HOLY MOLY  :lange:

The anima, or soul, appears as a young girl, maiden, a dancer, a nymph or nixie. A Nixie is a water sprite whose fishtail connects her to her “superhuman nature” (Jung, 1951, p.184), and she inhabits the watery underworld of lakes, oceans, rivers, and ponds. We all recognize the Nixie image in the mermaid – both a young girl or maiden with a fishtail, connecting her to the realm of the supernatural or spiritual. In German literature, the Lorelei are nixies who sit on rocks beside the Rhine River and lure men to their deaths: