Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, mrborntolose said:

are billboard shoots usually followed/led with a single? i need more reasons to be delulu :bebe:

Ben and Ed are dumb, even possibly very dumb, but I don't think they would do a huge Billboard shoot and article without releasing a single shortly before or after :hillary:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, burthday kake said:

i just know Kintsugi knows something about this but he's never coming back :trisha:

I am going to throw hands at whoever sent him that link. :eartha2:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, lilac heaven said:

for context, FIILY / The Greatest came out on the same day as the 2019 Billboard cover

:oprah4::oprah4:

FEB 14TH SWEET/CANDY NECKLACE IT IS!

I swear to god if I guessed the Grandfather song title weeks prior to anyone knowing, then I manifested a Sweet/Candy Necklace dual release, someone better build a shrine for Fingertips

:air:

Just now, Mer said:

Wait was the title track just a promo single or the lead? 

Promo single 

7 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

for context, FIILY / The Greatest came out on the same day as the 2019 Billboard cover

this actually gave me so much hope because i don’t remember them coming out simultaneously but yeah it looks like both were August 22nd 2019. the second single(s) is/are coming 😭😭

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

this actually gave me so much hope because i don’t remember them coming out simultaneously but yeah it looks like both were August 22nd 2019. the second single(s) is/are coming 😭😭

do we think it/they is/are coming this upcoming week Jan 30th-feb 4th or the week after?:judgingu3:

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

do we think it/they is/are coming this upcoming week Jan 30th-feb 4th or the week after?:judgingu3:

I personally think we'll get an announcement this week for a release the week after 

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

considering they just shot the Billboard shoot yesterday i don’t think it’s this upcoming week, it seems like Billboard works fast but not that fast. i’m guessing the first full week of February at the earliest, though probably more likely the weeks of February 13th or 20th just from past patterns and turnaround time. maybe she’ll perform the title track on Corden this week though