Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

13 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

I don’t have that much info like king Kintsugi but….Just wait for that February :usrs:

Don't stop on our account

TrOwwE4.gif

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Including the title track, pick three songs you would want to hear in an album trailer:

- The Grants

- Grandfather

- Fishtail

1. The Grants because of the grandness that BOZ talked about

2. Candy Necklace because i don’t want too much of the album spoiled and we already have one snippet of it

3. Fishtail because we don’t really know much about it at all and it sounds interesting

12 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

my dear just wait and then we will talk :smokes:

pls i was about to say "you wannabe insiders always say this" but i told kintsugi the same thing and we know how that ended so lemme clamp this time :ma:

We missed her clue for the next single. In the single cover of DYKTATUOB in the background there are letters A R W. ignore the R but the next single has to be AW. Just like the cover for MAC had her wearing a T-shirt saying Venice Bitch!

Just now, lanasbottom said:

pls i was about to say "you wannabe insiders always say this" but i told kintsugi the same thing and we know how that ended up so lemme clamp this time :ma:

I am not a insider :crossed: I just have some info and I’ve told you guys like week before we know officially that Lana will have a project with Billboard that things will happen in February and this will be not only that. 

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

lana-site-1.png H94N65Gz_400x400.jpg

I love these more "mad " / "mean" glances

well she said she sounded "angry" on this album in the W Magazine interview so it makes sense. so excited for this record :wub:

Just now, Sunset Opal said:

I am not a insider :crossed: I just have some info and I’ve told you guys like week before we know officially that Lana will have a project with Billboard that things will happen in February and this will be not only that. 

N0vT.gif

Just now, Sunset Opal said:

So this is confirmation she's releasing a second single + performing on a night talk show :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Sunset Opal said:

for example....

Just now, paris texas said:

tbh i know i sound foolish saying this but i believe @Sunset Opal

he knows the rules about trolling and he's also been consistent :oprah3:

i wouldn't go as far to say that he's like insider-level of trustworthy but i would hear him out

thank you,I will say it again..I am not a insider I just know a little bit also person who give that link to Kintsugi or whatever was that should burn in hell :burn:

15 hours ago, paris texas said:

let's see:

- we have basically all information on the album and we completely milked discussion of the one released song & 2 confirmed snippets
- the one insider we could actually turn to almost got phished and rightfully has not returned
- we have brainless people come on here all day and either spout hatred, actual nonsense, or ask questions that aren't even relevant to this thread
- sane people who actually have lives are living their lives because there's nothing of substance happening here

is there anything else? i might've missed something

Wow this is a potential mother

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475yar64thj5lv8fo9ki