Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Sooo something of significance is happening in the following days, perhaps weeks... Inch resting.Β :oopna:

Β 

13 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

what are examples of promo/lead singles from her other albums?

For the recent ones

LMLYLAW (promo) -> Chemtrails (real lead with big MV and album announcement)

The triple singles (promo ? More like random to be honestΒ :hide:) -> Arcadia (lead with MV)

Β 

She used to mix promo songs and real singles. For example HM (title track) was just a promo track/gift and HBTB was the lead. Then we got MTWBT as a single and TLY as another promo track.

Β 

I think for this album we're getting a real single with a MV soon (early February) and another "big" single close to the album release. We might also get the title track MV later (like BB) or as part of an album trailerΒ :hype:

Β 

Β 

giphy.gif

The amount of people in here something’s cookingΒ :raven:

Β  Β  Β Β giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dcΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

"Baby you my Bugsy MaloneΒ 

Β Β and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

Β Β  Β last.fm

Β 

i know it isnt that likely but damn do i want a higher budget music video w a slight storyline in the same vein as national anthem, ride, shades of cool, etc.

Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  gZ0f.gif

Β 

Just now, Escapism said:

i know it isnt that likely but damn do i want a higher budget music video w a slight storyline in the same vein as national anthem, ride, shades of cool, etc.

there will be high budget MV,Ben and Ed now don’t have Dua and they will do a lot in later to promote Lana and rest of the singers form them like Ellie GouldingΒ 

1 minute ago, Sunset Opal said:

there will be high budget MV,Ben and Ed now don’t have Dua and they will do a lot in later to promote Lana and rest of the singers form them like Ellie GouldingΒ 

omg rly r u speculating or do u know?

1 minute ago, Sunset Opal said:

now.. do you KNOW this or are you just speculating..Β :wtf3:

I bet she's so luckyΒ Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gifΒ to have a voice like that

Β 

last.fm

3 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

i believe thisΒ :true:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β β €Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  β € Β  Β  :Β¨ Β·.Β· Β¨:

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β  β € Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β `Β· . κ”«

On 1/28/2023 at 6:26 PM, Sunset Opal said:

I’veΒ said something beforeΒ :deadbanana:

And that all for now…Get your ass ready for that eraΒ 

Β 

ENkz-jYXkAA4aSz.jpg