Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

doesn’t this mean vinyls won’t be released when the album comes out and she’ll flop again ? or the album gets delayed again…again

Someone somewhere will fuck up for sure :et:

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

From her post a couple of days ago where she mentions A&W. Also the fact that we're now getting a magazine cover would make a single around the same date likely :true:

..............makes SENSE! for american whore to be released on february 3rd as a birthday gift to @PatentLeatherDoOver and me :wowcry:giphy.gif 

mUENGN9.png

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

..............makes SENSE! for american whore to be released on february 3rd as a birthday gift to @PatentLeatherDoOver and me :wowcry:giphy.gif 

me too!! when’s ur birthday?

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

what I wanna know is why American Whore would be called A&W

It reads like American & Whore--very descriptive. It's a her conversational era for sure. :true:

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The hint:

ded.jpg

Now hold awn the nipple tat says Mississippi and wbk she swam in the Mississippi 

Mississippi.jpg

Which means the score will be tied up to Mississippi: 1 - Lana: 1 and 1+1 equals 2 which means the next single will have two letters namely A&W and of course the arithmetic solution 2 unequivocally references the 2nd month of the year which basically confirms our bestie @Sunset Opal’s February theories let’s fucking GOOOO

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Now hold awn the nipple tat says Mississippi and wbk she swam in the Mississippi 

Mississippi.jpg

Which means the score will be tied up to Mississippi: 1 - Lana: 1 and 1+1 equals 2 which means the next single will have two letters namely A&W and of course the arithmetic solution 2 unequivocally references the 2nd month of the year which basically confirms our bestie @Sunset Opal’s February theories let’s fucking GOOOO

I am scared to say anything at this point lmao but you are very creative 

6 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

I am scared to say anything at this point lmao but you are very creative 

Appreciate the hustle and spill, kindly.

1ydelYX.gif

16 minutes ago, baddisease said:

what I wanna know is why American Whore would be called A&W

And why BOZ said it'd make more sense if it was actually called AW&J :judgingu:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

this has probably been mentioned because the email is from January 18th but i haven’t seen it mentioned yet or this photo posted yet so :rip: this isn’t that big of a deal but i just realized i got an email from lana’s store with the actual correct back cover instead of the wonky draft of it she posted 725-CB980-8-CAF-4482-BADA-DCDBDB2091-B8.

10 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

this has probably been mentioned because the email is from January 18th but i haven’t seen it mentioned yet or this photo posted yet so :rip: this isn’t that big of a deal but i just realized i got an email from lana’s store with the actual correct back cover instead of the wonky draft of it she posted 725-CB980-8-CAF-4482-BADA-DCDBDB2091-B8.

I don’t understand what’s going on with grandfather and the ft. RIOPY tag. Some places have it, some don’t :rip: 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

I don’t understand what’s going on with grandfather and the ft. RIOPY tag. Some places have it, some don’t :rip: 

Why do I feel like the AK sample on Fishtail is going to be the most prominent sample, and no credit in sight anywhere :rip:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i’m really curious if the samples are interpolations, as in the piano parts were completely re-recorded with (presumably) Jack, or if the samples are directly lifted from the original songs and used in lana’s versions. at first i thought they were just interpolations because SYML isn’t credited as a producer on the album cover, but then i realized that it would probably look messy to credit him twice regardless lol

24 minutes ago, West Coast said:

This visuals so far are really nice and cohesive, this album will be for the coquette girls. :oprah3:

I’ve been waiting for this moment. Coquette girlies rise up!!!:legend:

Thinking about how she did a Billboard cover before each album most people consider her best:

Born to Die - Ultraviolence - Lust for Life - Norman - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

:trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.