Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the drought :bebe:

Honey you can't have the rainbow without the storm :gurl:

This is literally "The beginning of something big happening" :gurl:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

not to overshare on the internet but i have a bad relationship with my mom n im in the process of letting go of her n the guilt that comes with that so i can have some peace. im really hoping that i’ll find some healing with this album n its honestly coming at a perfect time :xcry: i really look up to lana and her emotional intelligence. i know theres going to be some lyrics about her relationship with her mom n im just so ready to hear them n bawl my eyes out. 

I hope she starts teasing it tomorrow with a short snippet or a picture from the MV (if there is one already) or the single cover.

As much as I love surprises we kinda expect stuff coming and it's been more than a month since the title track so I'd like something tangible now :icant:

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

As much as I love surprises we kinda expect stuff coming and it's been more than a month since the title track so I'd like something tangible now :icant:

we've been expecting stuff to come since the day after the single dropped :toofunny:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

RUMOR: Is a Lana Del Rey release close? Some fans noticed that the link to A&W, song from the singer's new album, was activated. The same did not occur with other songs on the disc.

Just saw this on twitter, is this true :flop:

4 minutes ago, nectarofthegodss said:

RUMOR: Is a Lana Del Rey release close? Some fans noticed that the link to A&W, song from the singer's new album, was activated. The same did not occur with other songs on the disc.

i’m not finding anything under lanadelrey.lnk.to/a&w or lanadelrey.lnk.to/a&w_s or lanadelrey.lnk.to/a&wID or lanadelrey.lnk.to/a&w_sID, which were all of the links to Ocean Blvd

7 minutes ago, nectarofthegodss said:

Not really. It’s because of the & symbol, that redirects you to a different page. If you add the same symbol to any other title, it will redirect you to that same diff. Page :paris:

its also been discussed a few pages back that any link with an "&" in it will be redirected to that linkfire page

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Not really. It’s because of the & symbol, that redirects you to a different page. If you add the same symbol to any other title, it will redirect you to that same diff. Page :paris:

our minds we posted this at the same time 

58 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

we checked why it’s down and it’s literally because the domain expired over a week ago and they haven’t renewed it :rip: if they don’t renew it by February 20th it’s going to go on sale

Let's hope so :oopna: the merch and customer's care of that store are terrible

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy