Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

I wish we had no idea there was a sample.. it was so fun to know at the time but now I regret it :cryney2:

imagine if we were speculating “OMG could VB stand for VeNiCe BiTcH!?!?!” and then we’d all be like “no way don’t be so stupid 🙄🙄🙄” but then THE COLLAPSE WHEN WE REALISE IT DOES

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 minute ago, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing - 4:00

ok now im actually mad at the interludes being long 64-D637-B9-BD78-47-B6-9-A72-4-CAFAC30-AC how much does she curse/swear on the record?

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, daphnedinkley said:

imagine if we were speculating “OMG could VB stand for VeNiCe BiTcH!?!?!” and then we’d all be like “no way don’t be so stupid 🙄🙄🙄” but then THE COLLAPSE WHEN WE REALISE IT DOES

was about to write the same LOL

what about fishtail? it samples AK by Wanderlust but idk if it's just lana singing on top of it or if they did something fun with it. if fishtail is 3:52 then she just sings on top of it

2 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah. The original song title didn't have VB in it's name so I was quite shocked upon hearing it for the first time. I wish she hadn't changed it.

i can almost imagine a Venice bitch instrumental snippet appearing on dbree labelled “LDR Track 16” and everyone just ignoring it:deadbanana:

In a different timeline maybe..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

4 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing - 4:00

think this song will give us nothing bebe.gif

Kintsugi the second insider to tell us how amazing Grandfather is….. song of the year incoming i fear

(unless of course Kintsugi and BOZ really are the same person, who knows these days i can’t keep up :hide:)

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Just now, x VB said:

But is she sampling the guitars or the piano from VB? That's the real question :oprah3:

The instrumental break I fear.. i swear she said that the original song wasn’t meant to have that break but they just kept on playing and decided to keep it in. Maybe they decided to make that part it’s own song. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat