Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Vulgar said:

Rocker feller, my umbrella

God, I love you, baby

Story teller, my own L.A.

You're my only baby

But your love is so rock candy sweet, candy necklace type of thing

In the moonlight, you are glistening

I'm in your bedroom fast asleep

Every candy necklace has it's end,

Baby,

Every candy necklace has to break,

Like our love, it's scary

Again?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I don't post here very much, but i really enjoy yall's comments and analysis and predictions. so fun to follow! I'm a little older- Lana's age (ok i have one year on her), so idk i didn't wanna get in the way of you kids fun. but here's something personal about me- I REALLY need this album. I had been living my sad girl era 2021 and 2022, and this married man has broken my heart recently. (not unethical as he had certain agreements with the wifey or so he said). i'm hoping this album will help me get over him. 

it'd be cool to have a callback to something from ultraviolence on this album. i know we're getting a vb sample but imagine the collapse we'd have if all of the sudden during the middle of the album we hear "and daddy lives in shades of cruel" or something relating to uv :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

11 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

I don't post here very much, but i really enjoy yall's comments and analysis and predictions. so fun to follow! I'm a little older- Lana's age (ok i have one year on her), so idk i didn't wanna get in the way of you kids fun. but here's something personal about me- I REALLY need this album. I had been living my sad girl era 2021 and 2022, and this married man has broken my heart recently. (not unethical as he had certain agreements with the wifey or so he said). i'm hoping this album will help me get over him. 

it might sometimes seem like we're a bit younger (bc a lot of like to start drama like we're still 14 :teehee:) but i hope that doesn't scare you away! we're in lana's prime still so this is the perfect time to be here

also don't feel weird about being lana's age, there's people here who used to post that are in their 30s or were years ago. some have stuck around and some have gone but there's always room for more comments and stuff from newer fans or people who are a little older than majority of us. you might interpret lyrics different than i might :heart:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

it'd be cool to have a callback to something from ultraviolence on this album. i know we're getting a vb sample but imagine the collapse we'd have if all of the sudden during the middle of the album we hear "and daddy lives in shades of cruel" or something relating to uv :icant:

What about a hidden track?

Skip to track 99 on CD,

Locked groove on vinyl - So you have to pick up stylus & place onto hidden track,

Cassette - Just let it play a little longer.

And it’s 1 or 2 UV Demos we’ve NEVER heard of?

:godlaugh:

IMG-3521.jpg

Just now, 50s baby doll dress said:

Jimmy Jimmy Coco Puff  gives Lizzy Grant vibes:illumilana2:

Same :wtf2:

5 minutes ago, American Whore said:

She's gonna mention Jim

That's kinda a callback to uv

But I get what u mean :agree:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

25 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Or we just appreciate getting some new lana content and accept the fact it isn’t 2014 anymore (although i really loves shades of cool).

:bebe: Every album should be its individual thing 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

last fm 

soundcloud

4 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

iirc DragonWhore made this lyric up and a few days ago admitted to being a fake insider by calling Taco Truck an “anti-circumcision anthem”

I think they were just joking 'cause DragonWhore reliably revealed the record's run time

2 minutes ago, Big Star said:

I think they were just joking 'cause DragonWhore reliably revealed the record's run time

i mean i think anyone could’ve guessed that 😭 the maximum amount of time that fits on a CD is 80 minutes, all they said was it’s “just under 80 minutes”, and by the time they said that we already knew the album was really long from BOZ. they liked my post about them being a fake insider this whole time. they also said the album was called Del Norte County lol

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i mean i think anyone could’ve guessed that 😭 the maximum amount of time that fits on a CD is 80 minutes and by the time they said that we already knew the album was really long from BOZ. they liked my post about them being a fake insider this whole time

i surrender :icant:

14 minutes ago, bambi eyes said:

Or we just appreciate getting some new lana content and accept the fact it isn’t 2014 anymore (although i really loves shades of cool).

:bebe: Every album should be its individual thing 

:eyeroll2:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

52 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

Hi, I’ve been lurking for years, literally since LFL era. Although I had an account since last year, it’s been very difficult to write my first post here. Yeah, I’m older than Lana, 3 years more, almost 40. But it’s not going to stop me listening her 24/7 and reading all your posts here. Hopefully we all get what we need it from the new album and enjoy this pre-release fun until the sun comes up! Yay LB, yay Delulu!