Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

but Vulgar will never be KUNTSUGI :judgingu:

I mean time will tell,

But let’s be honest.

When I say this, I do not condone what happened to them.

But like not coming back over that?

Plus you really shouldn’t click links - Not victim shaming or anything...

IMG-3521.jpg

What if American Whore actually samples "Dance For Money"?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 1/6/2023 at 7:43 PM, Kintsugi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

My nickname 

:blush3:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm gonna take mind of you with me

i totally forgot about this, knowing the song titles now which one do we think it is? opening or closing line :illumilana:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

2 hours ago, How2Disappear said:

I don't post here very much, but i really enjoy yall's comments and analysis and predictions. so fun to follow! I'm a little older- Lana's age (ok i have one year on her), so idk i didn't wanna get in the way of you kids fun. but here's something personal about me- I REALLY need this album. I had been living my sad girl era 2021 and 2022, and this married man has broken my heart recently. (not unethical as he had certain agreements with the wifey or so he said). i'm hoping this album will help me get over him. 

Welcome! 
I, too, am around Lana’s age… I just love it here although there are some weird moments :teehee: When shit gets too weird, that’s my cue to leave :thumb3: 

Hope this album helps you grieve, sweetie :kiss:

A&W makes me sad that Arcadia and The Trio aren’t just one song. Like imagine if Arcadia sounded had a little more trap like beats, similar to Black Bathing Suit then slowly transitioned to The Trio and she kinda mumbled over it like in the Shades Of Cool bridge. 

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

and when the slutty trap beat hits

tumblr_nqr63dYZTZ1rk2e30o3_400.gifv

i had a dream that lana released a&w and i was listening to it, but i woke up right before the slutty trap beat part :lange:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm