Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

45 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Omg I’m living for seeing the variety in ages on LB!! This should be a space for everyone and we r happy to have u guys :flutter: hope you enjoy all the random drama and laughs we have here :eek: :kiss:

:crazy: Me, enjoying every single drama here and waiting for my own delulu moment to jump in! 

Idk something about every (reliable) insider describing A&W as insane and crazy gives me mad hype for it. I really think we’re in for a treat with that one 

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

coquette aesthetic :duck: tik tok girls will be blessed 

can someone explain wtf a "coquette aesthetic" is cause when i search that its just like frills and ribbons and baby pink, which is all lovely, don't get me wrong- but i cant really imagine it on a record with a song titled "Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of My Father While He's Deep Sea Fishing".:oprah3: plus the title track def didn't give that vibe either 

24 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

im on the bandwagon for next friday :oprah3: or even the friday after if shes not planning on releasing anything else until the albums out

Same. it does seem really early for a last single before Mar. 24th, so if something does drop Friday, I think we get a 3rd single closer to the release date.

Just now, NikoGo said:

Idk something about every (reliable) insider describing A&W as insane and crazy gives me mad hype for it. I really think we’re in for a treat with that one 

because it is :illumilana2: 

7 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I'm sorry but I really hope A&W doesn't have that presumed trap beat...

can i ask why i see a lot of fans go SO hard against lana doing trap-esque music???:eartha2:

signature.gif

"Feels like sugar in me..."

2 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

can someone explain wtf a "coquette aesthetic" is cause when i search that its just like frills and ribbons and baby pink, which is all lovely, don't get me wrong- but i cant really imagine it on a record with a song titled "Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of My Father While He's Deep Sea Fishing".:oprah3: plus the title track def didn't give that vibe either 

there is a song for those coquette girls you know some of they really make Lana as a aesthetic and called it "coquette"