Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just my two cents our bestie SunsetOpal has been here for literally years and afaik they haven’t once claimed to be an insider or tried to bamboozle anyone so I believe they know some tingz but not all the tingz and at the end of the day they’re just tryna hype up the girlies which tbh we do to ourselves on the smallest of breadcrumbs re: empire of lounge rest in peace so let’s just wait until February and get your spare wigs ready cause she’s coming to snatch!!!! :gurl:

19 minutes ago, f1shtail said:

Ok so then can u confirm if their is a trap beat in A&W or not, and what vibe does it give? Freak/summer bummer/ or trio

there is a trap beat just like the other insiders said and I will repeat it another frocking time that I am not a insider I just know some stuff and I will not spoil things 

25 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

exactlyy!! it does seem a little early but do i want 3 songs before the album comes out? not really :oprah3: i want almost the whole album to be new to me when it comes out. 

I'm torn. As much as I want to experience this all at once, i'm going to struggle. If something comes out soon, i'm going to break and I'm going to listen. If it happens again a week or two before the 24th, I can hold out.......?:icant:

5 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

there is a trap beat just like the other insiders said and I will repeat it another frocking time that I am not a insider I just know some stuff and I will not spoil things 

Why would you come in here stating you “know stuff” and then do the whole shy, bashful “I will not spoil anything, I’m a good insider” act…? If you want attention, here you go. But at least be useful :oprah3:

lanadelrey.lnk.to/a&w 

lanadelrey.lnk.to/aw

lanadelrey.lnk.to/americanwhore

Any of these can be popping up at any moment :lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I’m not trying to be rude or start more drama in this thread but saying “hey everyone starving for information about an album that they are excited for, I know things about it! BUT I won’t say anything, sorry! :)“  just comes across as attention bait. You know people are dying for any crumb, especially about a&w. So it’s just like…don’t say anything in the first place then?

2 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Why would you come in here stating you “know stuff” and then do the whole shy, bashful “I will not spoil anything, I’m a good insider” act…? If you want attention, here you go. But at least be useful :oprah3:

Took the words right out of my mouth :true:

43 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

If it does I hope it’s at least unique and not just like…hip_hop_beats_sample pack_002 from GarageBand like the trio was. 

jack makes good trap beats so im sure its gonna be good

Just now, bluedealer said:

I think it's really coming out on 1st Feb :pray2:

i think it's gonna be

wed february 1st: magazine cover

friday february 3rd: A&W release

just cause everytime she releases a song, the magazine interviews come before the song, not after

no but where is @Kintsugi ? WHERE ARE THEY?

please dont tell me that Ben/Ed tracked down their ip address & caught their ass? :hair:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

7 minutes ago, White Dress said:

i was talking about it yesterday and If I really make you feel some type of bad way sorry I guess :smokes:

jimmy jimmy coco puff sounds like a popcorn brand :hooker: