Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

10 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Question… has DYK become anyones #1 Lana song? 

it is not her best song since I think that place belongs to VB but it is my current Lana favorite for sure !

and also for giving me Margaret

17 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I really wonder if American Whore will be packed in terms of lyrics/singing, or if it's going to be like Venice Bitch, with mostly a long instrumental outro...

Both I think

But one thing I'm sure is that the lyrics will be sarcastic af

Something like MPG and FMWUTTP

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

6 minutes ago, Obduration said:

Not exactly trap but he produced Arizona baby by Kevin abstract which is entirely inspired by Venice Bitch. 

jacks work on AW is gonna be iconic I already know

Arizona Baby is amazing :trisha: he also worked on holy terrain by fka which is amazing 

sgopYhV.gif

I’ve kind of forgotten about Candy Necklace/ Rockafella. It sounded like mostly piano same old same old.  When you have songs like A&W which seem like the main course. But I hope to be surprised. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

no but where is @Kintsugi ? WHERE ARE THEY?

please dont tell me that Ben/Ed tracked down their ip address & caught their ass? :hair:

Ben and Ed would never put that much effort into anything lana related

10 minutes ago, Morissetteus said:

I think @Kintsugi won't come back, since we have the tracks and mainly not interested for the lyrics for now. I don't think, they have more "insider" tea for us other than the files. The phishing link could be an excuse them to remain silent. 

well said

honestly probably a very unpopular opinion here but I hope kintsugi won't come back (to spill info, they're welcome to join the discussions at any time ofc). I feel like enough (lowkey way too much) has been spilled already. anything more will just completely spoil everything and there won't be any room to surprise. unless they have tea if another single coming, then I'd like to know :agree:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I rlly hope she doesn’t sing the Grandfather name on the song, it would be so iconic to have that Fiona Apple song title and then don’t even mention it 

4 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

unless they have tea if another single coming, then I'd like to know :agree:

they always avoided the questions about the new singles or dates etc. That's the sign, they are not close to the management, but they hold the album files. Only the technical stuff..

18 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’ve kind of forgotten about Candy Necklace/ Rockafella. It sounded like mostly piano same old same old.  When you have songs like A&W which seem like the main course. But I hope to be surprised. 

Boz himself confirmed it is mainly if not only piano based but I am hoping for it to be a highlight on the record ! also idk if it is the drought but the snippet is catchy too

1 minute ago, Morissetteus said:

they always avoided the questions about the new singles or dates etc. That's the sign, they are not close to the management, but they hold the album files.

yeah not even our OG insiders have said anything (boz might know but he won't say it) so I know it's unlikely kintsugi would know. I also think they only have the album files

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

At this point you just have to expect Lana to make piano based records/songs, like she's clearly comfortable in that zone/style and there is nothing wrong with that, when it's done well of course.

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

At this point you just have to expect Lana to make piano based records/songs, like she's clearly comfortable in that zone/style and there is nothing wrong with that, when it's done well of course.

the piano is just integrated to her creative process at this point

and I'm completely fine with it

EZdHxII.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

And most of the recent ones arent:true:

8 minutes ago, West Coast said:

This and she actually does it well! I will say, I would like to see some sort of change though. She can keep the piano. I think that’s beautiful but I hope she experiments so it stays good and fresh. 

I’m keeping my eyes on the sky and feet on the ground for this record. 

8Qg234E.gif