Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Taco Truck × VB is really giving top 3 material :trisha:  

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, jinsouldilf said:

maybe 45 minutes.. i was washing my hair! :P but i had to do my skincare and feed my cat when i was finished which is maybe a good excuse for missing the tracklist!

ask your cat if they know where the boxset is

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Genuinely wtf are we going to do until March 24 now…

Personally? Be busy with uni assignments. And streaming Inhaler’s album in February.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, LanaBalkana said:

We were guessing the tracklist until now. NOW LET’S GUESS ALL THE LYRICS

at ur service, lanaboards

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

idk if this has been said but Paris, Texas giving that UV behind the scenes vid from the west coast mv where she’s laying on the crane over the waves and sand :illumilana2:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Claim your tracks you whores! Let me see what everyone is excited about. I have a very good feeling about “Sweet”. It’s giving major Love Song vibes tuh me :wub:

8Qg234E.gif

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Genuinely wtf are we going to do until March 24 now…

Force Lana and her team to release A&W as a single, make up a rumor to cancel Miley Cyrus, all the hype goes to Lana’s new single and pre-orders!

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Taco Truck × VB is the best song title ever made after Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven) btw

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 minute ago, TropicoKitten said:

They way that she STILL hasn’t reposted the tracklist 

I think she knows we know anyway, haha, all the fansites must have reported it by now.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

YNjqzJK.gif

Lana’s second draft of the tracklist waiting for the Instagram community guidelines to free her 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, Sweet said:

Claim your tracks you whores! Let me see what everyone is excited about. I have a very good feeling about “Sweet”. It’s giving major Love Song vibes tuh me :wub:

I think my top five will be

1. Fingertips

2. Taco Truck x VB

3. Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes

4. Paris, Texas

5. Fishtail

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

I want it to win but I hope she doesn't show up for the ceremony :godlaugh: fuck y'all

i think i read from an artist somewhere that the Grammys wont give out a Grammy for someone who isnt there... unless its by SUPER popular demand. They only wanna reward people who play their game, and that's just not Lana 

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

1 minute ago, Blue Ribbon said:

Taco Truck × VB is the best song title ever made after Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven) btw

this just made me realize that we joke about lana having these long weird titles but she always had had them

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind