Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

At this point you just have to expect Lana to make piano based records/songs, like she's clearly comfortable in that zone/style and there is nothing wrong with that, when it's done well of course.

the piano is a very good base instrument to build so much on it. you can have add good production on this fundament like the song NFR or DYK or let it half baked like Beautiful (which couldn't get the strings arrangements at the last minute). I would just replace some songs with other keyboard instrument, which can change the atmosphere in seconds  

2 minutes ago, Yeahyeahyeah said:

She’s coming for 33k first week at her current promotion rate.

We're literally getting a Billboard Magazine cover and a single in the next few weeks :eek:

I agree that she doesn't do much promo but right now we should be grateful for the bare minimum we're getting :krylie:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Yeahyeahyeah said:

She’s coming for 33k first week at her current promotion rate.

If numbers were a concern to her she would've promoted her albums past Born to Die. I doubt she cares, she's making music for the sake of making music and isn't too bothered (to a certain extent) about the extra parts of being a recording artist.

Just now, Venice Peach said:

We're literally getting a Billboard Magazine cover and a single in the next few weeks :eek:

I agree that she doesn't do much promo but right now we should be grateful for the bare minimum we're getting :krylie:

i think we should be careful saying that a new single is coming in the next few weeks when we dont really know if it's true

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i think we should be careful saying that a new single is coming in the next few weeks when we dont really know if it's true

Yeah nothing is confirmed but it wouldn’t make sense to not release anything before the album (specially with a cover coming soon)... and she wouldn’t tease one of the album tracks if it wasn't coming :um2:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Yeah nothing is confirmed but it wouldn’t make sense to not release anything before the album (specially with a cover coming soon)... and she wouldn’t tease one of the album tracks if it wasn't coming :um2:

i mean true but that woman has never been reliable lmao

18 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana wants a low profile album, she doesn’t want to be Billie Ellish or Ariana in the eyes of the media all the time

and she doesn't need

Screenshot-Adblock-Browser-20230129-2300

(current spotify charts)

Y’all acting as if you can’t preserve mystique AND ALSO BE SUCCESSFUL. Tf.

With her streaming above the likes of Billie and Ariana freaking Grande, she should be selling 100k. Easily. It’s just that the new music isn’t being marketed. At all. Or at least not in the right ways.

Idk why they all be sayen Lana doesn’t care about having a number 1 album. She said in her recent interviews that she actually does.

Also, she literally changed the release date for Tunnel. 

Does she care about sales and money? Prolly not. But she def cares about recognition or we wouldn’t have gotten QFTC. 

8Qg234E.gif

4 minutes ago, Yeahyeahyeah said:

Y’all acting as if you can’t preserve mystique AND ALSO BE SUCCESSFUL. Tf.

With her streaming above the likes of Billie and Ariana freaking Grande, she should be selling 100k. Easily. It’s just that the new music isn’t being marketed. At all. Or at least not in the right ways.

It's not that, it's just that we feel as though Lana doesn't care about charting to a certain extent. 

Just now, West Coast said:

It's not that, it's just that we feel as though Lana doesn't care about charting to a certain extent. 

If she didn’t care she wouldn’t put out vinyl variants. Be serious. She’s always been proud of her numbers, are you a new fan?