Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I need a single to come out.. im so impatience it hurts

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground.Β With no one around to tweet it,Β While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

Β 

I'm sure Interscope does not feel the same way.

:true:

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

Nah read what I wrote, Lana not giving a fuck about charting is her prerogative and I love that for her. Charting isn't everything.Β :scoff:

alright then we’re on the same pageΒ :oprah3:

Just now, Morissetteus said:

It looks likeΒ DYKTTATUOB is going to be successful with numbers of the good reviews, articles, play counts, on our music players, on prominent web sites andΒ on good books/magazines.Β The numbers on the charts are going to be complimentary β€œat this rate” :legend:

I personally care about reviews a lot more than charts. (Not that I don’t refresh itunes every 3 hours)Β I religiously read every review, watch every reaction video possible. That’s how I celebrate the album release and of course, I take the releaseΒ day off work.Β It’s self care!Β 

8Qg234E.gif

3 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Nah read what I wrote, Lana not giving a fuck about charting is her prerogative and I love that for her. Charting isn't everything.Β :scoff:

Not you speaking for Lana ijbol

The fact that BOZ forgot about Taco Truck x VB for a moment... :bebe: I don't understand how can you forget about a song on an album that you described as "masterpiece", maybe the song is not that good.

I am firm in my belief that American Whore and Taco Truck x VB are going to be the songs of the summer:lanahairflip:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I have said this before but I have really high hopes for The Grants. Manifesting a gorgeous cinematic orchestra as album introΒ :illumilana2:

Lana always knows how to open an album! I’m right there w you!

Β 

8Qg234E.gif

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

honestly I think a single release would calm everyone down rnΒ :fabcat:

Unless she decides to release the worst song on the album and then it sends everyone into a frenzy about how the album is going to be terrible:judgingu3:Β and then Lana ass kissersΒ will start fights with people who don’t like the song and convince themselves it’s the best song ever created

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

3 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

The fact that BOZ forgot about Taco Truck x VB for a moment... :bebe: I don't understand how can you forget about a song on an album that you described as "masterpiece", maybe the song is not that good.

You may not know this but Boz is a local. He prolly is an ecstasy gay who loves dance music and upbeat stuff. I mean he stans Dua so, I’m not gonna comment further. It’s not a bad thing but what I’m trying to say is I’d take his opinions on Lana’s music with a grain of salt. He even said he hasn’t been that much into Lana recently but still called Tunnel top 3 in her discog.Β 
Β 

I appreciate the insider info but I’ll wait until I hear it for myself. Which is something he also suggested for us to do.Β 

8Qg234E.gif

9 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

honestly I think a single release would calm everyone down rnΒ :fabcat:

ikr

I don't understand why people say "you need to get laid" when someone's angry

We don't need to get laid

We need Lana to drop A&WΒ like it's hot in the pale moonlight:sluttybunny:

Grand Ole OpryΒ :karaoke:

Feeling AlrightΒ :cumming:

Mary prays the rosary for ourΒ broken minds:pray2:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

1 minute ago, Sweet said:

You may not know this but Boz is a local. He prolly is an ecstasy gay who loves dance music and upbeat stuff. I mean he stans Dua so, I’m not gonna comment further. It’s not a bad thing but what I’m trying to say is I’d take his opinions on Lana’s music with a grain of salt. He even said he hasn’t been that much into Lana recently but still called Tunnel top 3 in her discog.Β 
Β 

I appreciate the insider info but I’ll wait until I hear it for myself. Which is something he also suggested for us to do.Β 

Yeah, I don't actually care what he thinks about the tracks on the record. It's just very funny when a person describes the album as a masterpiece and top 3 in Lana's discography and at the same time forgets about the last song on it. :air2:

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

Did something happen? I saw on Twitter that a link for A&W has been activated?

nope thats misinformation and people just ran with itΒ :hillary:

I bet she's so luckyΒ Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gifΒ to have a voice like that

Β 

last.fm