Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I predict Peppers to be the shortest song on the album

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i need someone to spill sum tea on peppers, is it a sample or a proper collab?? how is it from 2015 - like it's originated in 2015 and is properly reworked now? is tommy singing or rapping...?? im so scared it won't be that good :toofloppy:

We're done with the over 5 minutes tracks. BoZ said there are 6 of those on the album

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

i need someone to spill sum tea on peppers, is it a sample or a proper collab?? how is it from 2015 - like it's originated in 2015 and is properly reworked now? is tommy singing or rapping...?? im so scared it won't be that good :toofloppy:

Iirc it's a Tommy Genesis sample from a song of Tommy's from 2015 and not a proper collab

giphy.gif 

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

Just a sample from an old 2015 Tommy track (I guess from her first album)

giphy.gif

Just now, venicebitch said:

there's one left then i think???

I counted 6! AW, Fingertips, Candy Necklace, Kintsugi, Margaret, Taco Truck x VB

7 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

So side C only has 3 tracks, two of which are samples.

RIOPY - Flo: 03:52

SYML - I Wanted To Leave : 03:24

This means she likely didn't sing directly over the instrumentals, otherwise side C would be too short to only have 3 tracks.

Well... :bebe:

Just now, hotshot2am said:

Well... :bebe:

:bebe: side C truthers lost

ready for the next @Kintsugi :kiss2:

omg no one make fun of me but i had no idea that jack antonoff IS the bleachers…i heard secret life on spotify and was like oh ok this is a random indie rock band, kinda a boring collab not gonna check out the rest of their songs. then just now i search up bleachers on youtube only to find jack antonoff on all of the songs…it’s not even a fucking band it’s just jack. girl i’m so shook. now i get why y’all are hating on margaret :eartha:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ