Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Can't wait for A&W

Especially the lyrics

There's a girl that wears a mesh mask :pray:

Not becuz she loves the mask or the backlashes :pray:

It's becuz she's in a world preserved only a few have found the door :pray:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

11 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

Maybe it has already been mentioned or i'm alone on this one, but I feel like the backup singers at the end of DYKTTATUOB (who i adore) are a nod to the ending of Tunnel of Love?

There’s someone who’s lowkey giving Ariana Grande :true:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

The way it's pushing 2 months since the first single and we still have no music video/album trailer/visuals :pls:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

The way it's pushing 2 months since the first single and we still have no music video/album trailer/visuals :pls:

I just look at the title track's cover 3 times a day and imagine the visual I want in my head and call it a day :pray:

I highly recommend it to anyone who's reading tnis :pray:

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

It's been a moment and we are starving. :sideeye:

we have to be getting something this month.. itll probably be sweet or candy necklace since valentines day is right around the corner 

also the target exclusive vinyl label has a photo of lana holding a heart shaped box so im thinking maybe we’re getting something on Valentine’s Day or the week of :typewriter:

1 minute ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

we have to be getting something this month.. itll probably be sweet or candy necklace since valentines day is right around the corner 

also the target exclusive vinyl label has a photo of lana holding a heart shaped box so im thinking maybe we’re getting a single on Valentine’s Day or the week of :typewriter:

this would be so cute omg... manifesting she releases A&W this friday and then sweet/candy necklace as a promo single the 10th or just on valentines since she loves to release things on random days :nails:

sUcVobB.png

Just now, White Dress said:

further evidence DYL was just a buzz single and A&W is the true lead :oprah3:

Sometimes I think about this too

But then I remember we got an iphone video for MAC and the most homemade video for LMLYLAW

So maybe DYKTTATUOB is the true lead single after all :pray:

6 minutes ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

also the target exclusive vinyl label has a photo of lana holding a heart shaped box so im thinking maybe we’re getting something on Valentine’s Day or the week of :typewriter:

American Whore could possibly be a single as well because reject a traditional Valentine’s Day, embrace slutting it up !

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

lana’s silence has made me not fully process the fact that we’re actually getting a whole new album :oprah2: like 13-15 completely new songs at once in less than two months :oprah2: and it hasn’t even been a year and a half since BB or 2 years since Chemtrails :oprah2: we’re so well fed