Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Not me knocking on my bedroom's door before entering thinking this is my sister's room :lange:

I'm going insane from this drought :lange:

Lana please :lange:

Don't forget :lange:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

anyways what color does everyone associate the upcoming legendary smash hit song fingertips with! 

Either a dark navy blue or deep forest green 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

anyways what color does everyone associate the upcoming legendary smash hit song fingertips with! 

When I look back tracing fingertips across plastic bags, I think I wish I could extrapolate some small intention...

:et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

Either a dark navy blue or deep forest green 

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

taupe

not beige because fingertips is NOT boring, but a calming taupe

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

When I look back tracing fingertips across plastic bags, I think I wish I could extrapolate some small intention...

:et:

legendary choices :oprah4: 

Just now, angelphoenix said:

its always been baby pink to me for some reason :hoe:

That’s me but with Sweet

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

That’s me but with Sweet

omg yesss... sweet is a light fresh grass green to me like this

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

Let’s remember what people said about this album to stay on topic:

Jack Antonoff

-“And then we had this one weird live take where she [Lana] was singing along to a voice memo on her phone … and I was playing piano … and we just both went, ‘Yep, there it is—our one magic moment.’  

-"American Whore is my favorite we have ever done"

Lana Del Rey

-I’ve been practicing meditative automatic singing, where I don’t filter anything. I’ll just sing whatever comes to mind into my Voice Notes app. It’s not perfect, obviously. There are pauses, and I stumble. But I’ve been sending those really raw-sounding files to a composer, Drew Erickson, and he’ll add an orchestra beneath the words, matching each syllable with music and adding reverb to my voice. When I’m automatic singing, I don’t have the time and leisure to think about things in terms of colors. It’s very cerebral. In Honeymoon, there were so many color references. For this new music, there’s none of that at all. It’s more just like: I’m angry. The songs are very conversational. For the first song, I pressed record and sang. It’s a very wordy album. So there’s no room for color. It’s almost like I’m typing in my mind.

-Thank you Instagram post

RIOPY:

-RIOPY told Classic FM, “[Lana] reached out to me and told me she loved my music, she had fallen in love with the track, and she had written lyrics on top of it. The song Lana wrote is called Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he’s deep-sea fishing and is track number 11 on her new album coming in March later this year. “When I first went to listen to her piece,” RIOPY continued, “I was scared, because you know – that’s my music, and I'm not in the pop world, so I didn’t know what to expect. “But the first time I heard it I could see... the sea. I saw the liquid blue. I think she did a great job – it’s very elegant, and it’s very classy.”

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Just now, Let the Light In said:

Let’s remember what people said about this album:

Jack Antonoff

-“And then we had this one weird live take where she [Lana] was singing along to a voice memo on her phone … and I was playing piano … and we just both went, ‘Yep, there it is—our one magic moment.’  

-"American Whore is my favorite we have ever done"

Lana Del Rey

-I’ve been practicing meditative automatic singing, where I don’t filter anything. I’ll just sing whatever comes to mind into my Voice Notes app. It’s not perfect, obviously. There are pauses, and I stumble. But I’ve been sending those really raw-sounding files to a composer, Drew Erickson, and he’ll add an orchestra beneath the words, matching each syllable with music and adding reverb to my voice. When I’m automatic singing, I don’t have the time and leisure to think about things in terms of colors. It’s very cerebral. In Honeymoon, there were so many color references. For this new music, there’s none of that at all. It’s more just like: I’m angry. The songs are very conversational. For the first song, I pressed record and sang. It’s a very wordy album. So there’s no room for color. It’s almost like I’m typing in my mind.

RIOPY:

-RIOPY told Classic FM, “[Lana] reached out to me and told me she loved my music, she had fallen in love with the track, and she had written lyrics on top of it. The song Lana wrote is called Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he’s deep-sea fishing and is track number 11 on her new album coming in March later this year. “When I first went to listen to her piece,” RIOPY continued, “I was scared, because you know – that’s my music, and I'm not in the pop world, so I didn’t know what to expect. “But the first time I heard it I could see... the sea. I saw the liquid blue. I think she did a great job – it’s very elegant, and it’s very classy.”

King of getting us back on track. :et:

A&W, Grandfather, and Fingertips all seem like career highlights.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Lana Del Rey

ok but what is the difference between automatic singing & regular singing, and will it be noticeable while listening to the album? :dua:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif