Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, lemonadetan said:

only two track lengths left girl i'm nervous drunk-shake.gif

Someone should get their calculator out, add up the lengths and make predictions for the lengths of the last two songs if they're both under 5 minutes and the album is just under 1h 20m :coffee:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

do we know what music videos we are getting yet ? if not, what are we suspecting. personally, the grants seems like it will be getting one. 

It would make sense if she doesn't release any videos since they don't get so many views (as we know Lana doesn't care about it), however, they're a manifestation of Lana's artistry so it would be possible that we get at least one. 

13 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

omg no one make fun of me but i had no idea that jack antonoff IS the bleachers…i heard secret life on spotify and was like oh ok this is a random indie rock band, kinda a boring collab not gonna check out the rest of their songs. then just now i search up bleachers on youtube only to find jack antonoff on all of the songs…it’s not even a fucking band it’s just jack. girl i’m so shook. now i get why y’all are hating on margaret :eartha:

he does the instrumentation in the studio alone, but he has a live band:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleachers_(band)#Live_band_members

1 minute ago, reyner said:

It would make sense if she doesn't release any videos since they don't get so many views (as we know Lana doesn't care about it), however, they're a manifestation of Lana's artistry so it would be possible that we get at least one. 

Agreed, if she does, it will probably be one or two. One can hope though ! :bebe:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, shadesofyayo said:

so far the album length is 66:55 minutes (discluding fishtail and peppers)

So probably 4:30-4:45 each 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

so far the album length is 66:55 minutes (discluding fishtail and peppers)

Didn't someone say the album's 80mins? :air: are the last two tracks that long?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Didn't someone say the album's 80mins? :air: are the last two tracks that long?

the said it was just short of 80 minutes im pretty sure!

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm